My New Site...

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Hey Guys!

I was wondering if you guys would mind checking out my site and letting me know what you think...I don't have a domain yet...but will soon.

This is the site that will go on the business cards (Once i get a domain!) that I will be making for getting my name around this summer.

The Magic of Brad Boulton

Thanks!
-Brad

Nov 30, 2007
Its pretty good, nice job. One thing to fix, in your video gallery it shows some of your videos then your wrestling, then below that is supposed to be the who wynns video but I think you put wrestling in again by accident. Also I don't really get why you put the wrestling video on a magic/ graphic design site. But overall nice job.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Its pretty good, nice job. One thing to fix, in your video gallery it shows some of your videos then your wrestling, then below that is supposed to be the who wynns video but I think you put wrestling in again by accident. Also I don't really get why you put the wrestling video on a magic/ graphic design site. But overall nice job.

Thanks..I had just realized that like 5 minutes ago and fixed it....I just thought that I should throw that on there for good measure ^_^

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Looks cool.
The videos are funny, but not professional.
Don't get me wrong, I think their cool, but if a serious person wanted to hire a magician, they would think that your just a little kid.
No offense.

Other than that, you should get some performances on there.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
It's pretty good! The only major thing the bugs me about your site (and most magic sites) is that you wrote up the About Me section in third person. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?! Besides that though, it's a fine looking site.

Thanks...but I only referred to myself in the third person once... the rest was written in first.

Dec 28, 2007
Pretty good!
A few points.
1) Keep the magician graphics stuff seperate

2) On you vid try to get some live performance stuff

3) Get some images of you in a suit or dinner jacket. To get a hired its good to show you are versatile and can perform for a variety of audiences.

4) Don't talk about yourself.

Not so good
I'm a 16 year old magician and graphic designer from Burlington Township New Jersey. Ever since I was a young magic had always intrigued me. 6 years ago I learned my first magic trick and finally became a "magician." Since that day I have been performing. I have spent countless hours and funds to help further myself in the art I hold so dear

Better
Brad enthrals and amazes a wide variety of audiences with an unparalleled level of sleight of hand skill.

He leaves his audience astonished and delighted through his continual commitment to professional performance.

If you are holding an intimate gathering or a large corporate function, contact Brad to see how he can bring an unrivalled level of entertainment to you event.

Even better
Brad enthrals and amazes a wide variety of audiences with an unparalleled level of sleight of hand skill.
"Brad was amazing" Julie Smith - Director of communications, Genisis Software

He leaves his audience astonished and delighted through his continual commitment to professional performance.
"Brad performed at my daughters wedding and entertained both the young and older guests" Mrs J Bicycle.

Ok i guess you dont have the references yet. But see how each sentance says "here is the wonderful thing you are going to get and this is why". Avoid big blocks of text. No one reads it all. Just do bullet points.
References will set you a long way above the crowd. Look for opertunities in the local paper. You may have to do some free work but once you get some names on you website you will look like a top pro!

Hope it helps.
G

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results