Saturday Night Contest - Pixel Perfect

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight we wanted to do a Saturday Night Contest that required some creativity in addition to technical skill. And for those of you technologically inclined, you'll dig it.

The challenge is simple: create a wallpaper design (digital-- don't draw on your walls) that is in some way related to magic, cardistry, and/or theory11. Images can be edited in Photoshop, but if you don't have Photoshop, you can use free tools online such as http://www.fotoflexer.com or http://www.picnik.com. If you don't dig either of those sites, feel free to use whichever program or website you wish to make your submission.

As always, we're looking for creativity. Designs should be well thought out, stylistically good lookin, and have some relation to the art. For a few samples, check out the links below I made tonight in Photoshop.

Design Sample One
Design Sample Two

The second design is one of my favorite quotes from Picasso. Feel free to use any of your favorite quotations, phrases, or images in your creation. If you're using images, be sure you're using an image you own the copyright to (ie, you photographed), or get it from a royalty free image site. All images should be 1024 x 768 (standard wallpaper size) or higher, and should be uploaded in JPG format as an attachment to your post, or to ImageShack.us.

Deadline for submissions is 11:00pm EST tonight. Good luck, get your creative juices flowing, and let's see it. Winner will be posted on or before 11:30pm EST. The winning submission will be posted in the News section on the main page of theory11, and also will receive a signed deck of Wynn's-- as the last public release window ended last night.

[legal note: by submitting an image to this contest, you permit theory11 to utilize the image in any way we see fit, including posting it on the main page if you win.]

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Man...the one contest that has to do with photoshop has to be the one that I'm not home for....

I guess I'll just use these old ones a made a little while back....

:(

Not fair.

The first...

yetanothert11wpcopy.jpg

And the second...

t11wallpapercopy.jpg

O well....

-Brad

Nov 17, 2007
I really want to put a picture of some Bicycle Guardians and Centuions but I don't have either decks. Could I get a picture of them please. Thanx!

Nov 6, 2007
Seeing as how I didn't win I'll remove my entry to conserve space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results