We might as well start now? ( Abrev's )

Sep 4, 2007
Alright, so most sites have abreviations.
But I havn't seen anything for Theory 11?

Ellusionist has E, I suppose..

So does Theory 11 Have T11? ( Pronounced as Tea-ill or teel or Tee-e-lev-in :p )

Just a thought..

Yeah I believe we should just refer to it as T11 (Tee-eleven) :). It's simple and fun, and saying anything else would confuse people. Like if you called the site UME (Underground Magic Epicenter) people would be like "wtf?"

-RA69

Sep 2, 2007
I've been using T11 for a while, and I've seen variations involving hyphens, capital and lowercase letters, and whatnot. Do we really need to have a discussion about this, though?

Sep 4, 2007
UME sounds a little corny to me anyway :/ T11 is perfectly fine. But there's no reason to go keeping it a secret and elevating it to the status of a cult. If others ask, just speak.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
When I write it down I use T11 but I still say it as "Theory 11"... What's the point of shortening short words? What; are you trying to save time? Time for what? To say other stuff like "Guardians"? Why don't you shorten that down as well? "G's"... Then we would have more time to use - for nothing! Just say the whole bloody word! Jeez!!!:p:p [/sarcasm] :D:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results