Anyone here actually met a professional magician?

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable....

Last edited by a moderator:
Define, professional.

Yes. Myself, I'm a semi-pro, but have about a dozen numbers of other pros (friends) on my cell phone that I can call at the drop of a hat. It's nothing special really...

I've met Justin Miller, and we've spoken on the phone. I've met Eric Jones before, and he too is awesome! I've met Kozmo, and have spoken to him at length. Really, they all put their shoe on one foot at a time...no different from anyone else. :)

-Steve

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I've got some contacts around the country, and I guess I could call them professionals. I've met Wayne a few times, David Copperfield, and Dana Hocking (if that counts).

David

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yeah, I've met a few. Unfortunately, I've met Criss Angel. He was nice, but from what I've heard he's really rude these days.

Aug 31, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Derren Brown, Kevin Spencer, Julius Frack, Junge Junge, Michael Ammar, Michael Close, Joshua Jay, Charlie Frye, David and Dania, Chuck Hickok, John Born, Kostya Kimlat, Mark Mason, Joe Turner, and I spent about four hours with Simon Lovell and learned all kinds of things from him. Granted most of these people I met at the IBM convention in 2006.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
OK..

I met Darren Romeo (Protege of Sigfried and Roy)
I've also talked with Wayne on the phone along with Dana.

I have Dana's Phone Number :)

-Brad

PS: I'll probably be meeting David Copperfield in May :)

Aug 31, 2007
yep

ken garr, W:H, Lee asher, dante king, daryl, danny archer, Dr. Robert Albo, & eugene burger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results