PWN PWN AWESOME PWN! (sorry)

PWN PWN PWN PWN PWN!

Sorry, I had to get that outta my system.

I had sent my dad the link to distortion earlier to see if he would get it (He told me he would) and I added a link to the guardians saying if I could get a deck or two it'd help.
He comes home and tells me he ordered distortion and 6 guardians!
I am in a magic exstasy right now...
Well anyways, I'll write a review of both once I get them in, he said it's gonna be 6 days =(.
But I think I can stand the wait.

Thanks Everyone at theory 11, I can't wait for my first products to get in!

Thanks,
Evan

PWN PWN PWN PWN PWN!

Sorry, I had to get that outta my system.

I had sent my dad the link to distortion earlier to see if he would get it (He told me he would) and I added a link to the guardians saying if I could get a deck or two it'd help.
He comes home and tells me he ordered distortion and 6 guardians!
I am in a magic exstasy right now...
Well anyways, I'll write a review of both once I get them in, he said it's gonna be 6 days =(.
But I think I can stand the wait.

Thanks Everyone at theory 11, I can't wait for my first products to get in!

Thanks,
Evan

Nice man your lucky, I had a 50 dollar limit, and I wanted more than one deck of Guardians so I got 3 Guardians and Distortion....Speaking Distrortion it must be close to sold-out

-RA69

Nice man your lucky, I had a 50 dollar limit, and I wanted more than one deck of Guardians so I got 3 Guardians and Distortion....Speaking Distrortion it must be close to sold-out

-RA69

90 left. (Distortion that is.)

I kinda would've liked to pay with my own money, just because I HATE kids who use their parents money to be spoiled, learn crap, and not practice it.

Thanks,
Evan

Last edited by a moderator:
90 left. (Distortion that is.)

I kinda would've liked to pay with my own person, just because I HATE kids who use their parents money to be spoiled, learn crap, and not practice it.

Thanks,
Evan

Yeah, and then they put it on youtube. Trust me I'm not one of those kids. When I bought my Gaff deck and Army of 52 I took it home and practiced and studied for 3 hours getting every trick right. It may seem like excessiveness to some but, it's dedication in my eyes.

-RA69

Sep 3, 2007
I have to agree with Lionsden. Kids should try to make their own money to buy things. I am glad that I do. It makes me feel more independent.

Nice!! You just saved a lot of money! I always buy all of my magic supplies and I spent a lot of money, so I will be really happy if my dad would of bought me a trick or two and I hope he will, something like Panic from T11 would make me happy (my dad is watching me writing this post right now ; ) ).

-The Illusionist

Sep 2, 2007
There's nothing wrong with getting your parents to buy you stuff. Do it while you can, because it will go away one day. I've been working since I was 16 and buying most of my own stuff since then. I'm 19 right now, about to turn 20, and you can bet I'm hitting my parents up for some magic for my birthday, or at least some money to buy magic with.

\When I bought my Gaff deck and Army of 52 I took it home and practiced and studied for 3 hours getting every trick right. It may seem like excessiveness to some but, it's dedication in my eyes.

-RA69

Three hours to get every trick right? There was a lot in that DVD, I hope you mean three hours to get the idea down then more practice after that. But with that said, I think I should bring out my gaff deck from retirement and start amazing or freaking people out again.

You will be invisible if you touch a "Ghost".

-Charles

Sep 1, 2007
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Dang, I feel old.....(Until I think of Kenner) POW got ya....J/K

I started working when I was 13, I am 24. I had to earn everything that I wanted, my parents gave me what I needed (and even that wasn't all the time). I am glad for that and I thank them for it. I believe it taught me alot. I work very hard for everything, and I must say that I am doing rather well.

BUT, as a side note, if your parents will give it, heck with it, take it....

Don't turn anything down but your collar, haha

P.S.
Please don't ban me from here Chris. lol

Three hours to get every trick right? There was a lot in that DVD, I hope you mean three hours to get the idea down then more practice after that. But with that said, I think I should bring out my gaff deck from retirement and start amazing or freaking people out again.

You will be invisible if you touch a "Ghost".

-Charles

3 hours to watch the tutorials and be able to perform. I obviously practiced afterwards but, I wanted to know how to do everything so that means I learned how to, Set-up the trick, Perform, Patter, Moves etc. I got the basics down in 3 hours and then about double that for practicing and now I'm a pro with it, except I have the Red backed gaff so I had to make up my own patter and set-up's for tricks not used in the Ghost gaff....sorry to get off topic

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
Thats nothing..I spend 125 DOLLARS on gaurdians..so it would be over 24-25 decks...plus distortion and panic!@!!pwnd

Call me crazy, but magic has become way to deck-oriented. I perform with a standard blue Bike deck, occasionally switching to Masters. I have one deck of Vipers, opened for the past year, still in very good condition. Decks like this should be used in special occasions, in my opinion.

Take, for instance, the Tiger Deck. Not impressive if you use it for every trick, but if you take it out for just one card reading trick, it makes it exponentially more powerful. I'm going to take a wild guess and say the Guardians will have this element, as well.

Now, using the cards that way, you'll get an EASY year per deck, even if they're standard Bike quality, or even Bee quality. So what will you be doing for the next 25 years? ;)

Just my opinions. (Just to be clear, I'm not saying don't buy them, because it is definitely one good looking deck, just... Use them right.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results