Craziest Reactions

Feb 2, 2008
sealed with a kiss, i sent my HOT chem TA running across the lab laughing

also... Factory Sealed with abyss set-up so quarter will never come out, and actually factory seal it like taught on ben williams 'labeled', where the spec "actually" cracks the seal open themselves.

but i am just too lazy to set it up

BUT SEALED WITH A KISS, i don't understand y not more people do it

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
At the end of my Card to Mouth routine I eat the remainder of the deck. Just visibly pop it into my mouth, chew it up, and swallow.
I performed it one night for a girl who was pretty full of beer, and she totally wet herself.
In front of her boyfriend and all their friends.

Awesome.

Gross. But awesome.

Oct 6, 2007
My best....2 card monte at school.

If you've got Kard Klub by Ellusionist, you'll get waht I mean. Johnatan Bayme's 2 Card Monte at a school, is bascially the same as my performance.

Crazy people, yelling, laughing, and just WTF.

Oct 18, 2007
I hang out in this room at school, and there is a little crack in the ceiling. Anyway, I mess around with cards a lot and drop them and whatnot, anyway someone put a 6 of spades up there so it was just peeking out. Prolly one I dropped. I didn't think much of it for a month or two.

So a friend comes into the room a few weeks ago to chill out and I think why the hell not, and force the six of spades. I have it replaced, then riffle the deck towards the ceiling and tell him to look up.

He was yelling and screaming "What THE F**K!??!? WHAT THE F***KK?!!!" Then I gave him the deck and told him the 6 of spades was missing and the reaction went on for like, 10 minutes, non stop screaming and cussing and confusion, it was insane. I wasn't expecting a reaction that big. =]

Mar 6, 2008
Walla Walla WA
I was doing distortion for this girl the other day and when the pips started moving she hand the other card back and walked away calling me a witch. i didnt even get to finish. i was laughing so hard i almost wet myself.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I did Stigmata on a girl, and other people also watched me perform it, they were screaming when the "7" poped up on my arm :)

Last weekend I had a great reaction from my 2CM performance, the guy called his mate and told him that the cards just changed :) I went out very well, I also performed ACR for him :p

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
;)Invisible deck

My friend thought of king of spades. You know what hapens next.

He was like, "Do most people pick the King of Spades?" He thought I turned it over berfore the trick. Which I did.;)

Muscle Pass

What the hell?

Holy ****!

What the ****! Do that again.

You have magnets. wtf.

My best reaction was from my friends, and heckler Dan. He doesn't mean to be a jerk he just ends up saying things. Its hard to get him to not know what happened but I did it.
Did my ACR and with Dai's way to trick houdini method, he didn't figure otu any of the rises and said "Omg how do you do that?"
Not the best reaction but he constantly says that (not in an asking way but in amazement) and I'm sure its embedded into his brain.

Haven't had a real CrAzY reaction yet but some kid after a 2CM just ran around the room and came back to comment.:D

~PaCo

Mar 29, 2008
i was doing the version of stigmata where the spectator writes a name on a business card, when the initials popped up on my arm he went running out of the room screaming thinking that i was doing some kind of voodoo. There was like 15 people there and they were all like wtf.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results