Nestor Hato Yannick Chretien DVD

Sep 11, 2007
What in the heck happened with this project? Will MagicZoom ever release the DVDs from these guys?

Somebody out there has gotta know something about this. Let us know.

thanks guys!

E

elliotcarver

These DVD's are the ones I am really really waiting for.
I already e-mailed Jean-Luc Bertrand a couple of times and he says that the Nestor Hato DVD will come out very soon and the Yannick Chretien DVD just a few month's later.

But he said soon like two months ago.

Hope this helped.
Elliot

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
That looks awsome, I've been waiting for something new in the card magic section. :) By the way, it says "download för 39 £" will they teach you how to build the gimmick or something? :)

Aug 31, 2007
That looks awsome, I've been waiting for something new in the card magic section. :) By the way, it says "download för 39 £" will they teach you how to build the gimmick or something? :)

On one of the pages, it is clearly stated that instructions on how to make a gimmick are included.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I have both these DVDs and they are pretty good.
Nestor Hato's DVD focuses fully on the Nestorizer, so if youre wondering about other things, then too bad.
Yannick's is about close up magic.

The Nestorizer isnt all that amazing. Most magicians will be able to figure it out with some thinking. I acutally came up with the exact same gimmick about 2 years ago. But i couldnt perfect it so i never bothered to show anyone. His gimmick is exactly the same as mine but he uses better materials to build the gimmick haha. basically its able to be a hands off under the bowl haunted pack

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I have both these DVDs and they are pretty good.
Nestor Hato's DVD focuses fully on the Nestorizer, so if youre wondering about other things, then too bad.
Yannick's is about close up magic.

The Nestorizer isnt all that amazing. Most magicians will be able to figure it out with some thinking. I acutally came up with the exact same gimmick about 2 years ago. But i couldnt perfect it so i never bothered to show anyone. His gimmick is exactly the same as mine but he uses better materials to build the gimmick haha. basically its able to be a hands off under the bowl haunted pack

I'd say yes, the gimmick is easilly reconstructed in a magicians head, but that means nothing to a working magician. I work to entertain and amaze laypeople, not magicians, and the Nestorizer is a very cool, and very versatile little gimmick. It's versatility takes it far beyond being just a tool fpr a haunted deck. I use mine, when combined with sleight of hand, for some of the smoothest switches, and most visual colour changes going. I love it!
Plus, there are a couple of things on the DVD that don't use the nestorizer anyway.

I can't wait to grab Yannick's DVD :)

CL

Sep 1, 2007
Pasadena-->Mexico
hey Yannicks DVD is very nice, i think it has some nice routines , he uses misdirection very well , and the nestorizer is also awesome, this magicians are really good

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results