Digital Dissolve

Aug 31, 2007
Edmond Oklahoma
I think I'm going to buy this but one quick question, is there a gaff coin, and if so is it included? Just curious because i knew that was what Jamie Schoolcraft did and just put two and two together. :D

it looks great, i currently do geoff lattas fisting copper silver same effect but a little less clean and this change looks just a little better. in the latta routine you set your hand on top the coin and lift it to show the change, this has a rubbing or sliding motion making it more visual

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I like digital dissolve but it is one of those tricks I will have to wait and read a few reviews on it before I actualy go out and purchase it.

But it is still an amazing effect either way.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
yeah schoolcraft is really expensive from what i remember....but thats the price you pay for quality

Buying just the gaff for this effect is at least $40-50USD, tack on another 20'ish for the DVD alone and you are getting this effect for half the price it should fetch. This really is a steal but I have a funny feeling I will be getting the gaff from JS to match my WL set after I learn BJ's routine =(

Josh I am looking forward to your thoughts on this once you get it bud.

--Jim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results