"Street Magic" in Germany by TimurY!

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
hehe sponge balls
whenever i see those i can only think of phallic jokes

nice video man
do you do this often?
the only time my magic for spectators was recorded was this one time in high school i did the 2 card monte to these 3 guys and one of them recorded it on his cellphone
but it was _totally_ the perfect spectators view
so when i misdirected him i misdirected his camera and the effect ended up looking _really_ nice on video
maybe thats the future of recording magic?
having the spectator be in control
because watching your video it seems that people were acting weird
i think it makes them too self conscious and so they dont emote at all as much
or maybe thats just how germans are?
lol

Feb 2, 2008
It's was awsome, I was smiling all six minutes of the video. I admire your skills and courage! I also watched that other video where you do stigmata - it was so strong, the guy couldn't react at all :D

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
I have to agree and disagree. The camera sometimes amplifies the trick but then again they were probably weirded out by the fact that "some random guy was showing me trick and recording them....How should I act?"

Sep 2, 2007
Very very entertaining! Your performances clearly show the amount of practice and work you have put in. Much respect to you. Keep on astonishing!

Sep 1, 2007
www.timury.net
hehe sponge balls
whenever i see those i can only think of phallic jokes

Yeah...in Germany I would have to handle eggs to do this kind of jokes...

do you do this often?

Magic? Quite often. But Magic to total strangers? This was like the third or fourth time. But I think I will repeat this sometime :)

and so they dont emote at all as much
or maybe thats just how germans are?
lol

Mhm...I've never had any comparison...but a fellow magician said once that the german reactions are a bit cooler, but more honest. Whatever that means. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't understand anything you were saying and I didn't need to cause your performance spoke for itself as always. I actually do that same endeing with the big sponge ball during my routine it's a one hitter quitter. Loved the performance and your audience really connected to you. Way to go.

Shane

Thanks, but strangely enough, the reactions on the big ball were weaker than the ones on the four balls in the spectators hand (as you can see in the video). May I ask how do you perform the phase with the big spongeball?

No I dont mind here is a link of me playin around with what came to be much much later a better performance of it.

http://media.putfile.com/Magic-46

This is a video of when I first started playing with the idea and the video performance is way under par for me. I have perform it way better now but I use the silk to produce the ball then after their l;ooking at the ball I pull the silk off my hand producing something I lifted off them as a pen or watch.
Play with it I get pretty good reactions and laughs.

Shane:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results