David Blaine :: Split Spades : UNVEILED

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
when the limited supply runs out, will theory 11 keep selling the decks?

I doubt it, but does it matter? The actual release will be in a few weeks, so you won't have to wait that long to get them.

On a side note, I ordered a deck of Blues. If I like them I'll wait to see if the price drops when they are released and get some more from my local shop (if they have them). I love the box. I'm going to be doing a lot of openers with it.

David

Sep 1, 2007
I'm wondering if I can order by mail by sending the money, but I'm afraid by the time my payment arrives in South Carolina, the Splitspades might stop selling because of limited edition? I will be ordering 3 red, 2 blue, and 3 black and the total cost is $50.00 even. Can I send it tomorrow and will I have time?
-Thanks!

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
man that clipshift.... i want it so bad its unreal.... :(

the cards look great, im planning on getting some from UK sellers if they stock them, hopefully they will as its a 'worldwide release'//

Does anyone know the official release date, not just 'weeks later', because i cant afford to order decks from the USA unless in a large amount, its just not worth it, so im keen to know :)

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I think I will get five decks next friday, hope they are still selling them, otherwise I'll have to wait until the offical release. :) Anyway, i'm not kidding, this is the best looking deck! I was thinking of buying the regular Split Spades before I even saw this deck, but now I changed my mind! :p

Daz

Sep 1, 2007
man that clipshift.... i want it so bad its unreal.... :(

the cards look great, im planning on getting some from UK sellers if they stock them, hopefully they will as its a 'worldwide release'//

Does anyone know the official release date, not just 'weeks later', because i cant afford to order decks from the USA unless in a large amount, its just not worth it, so im keen to know :)

The trouble with UK sellers of these kind of decks - they usually go for about £7 a pop. Which is double the price. At the discounted 15% with 12 decks here, they come out as about £3 a deck, which by UK standards is cheap cheap cheap.

Heaven help me me, but I've just stocked up on these Split Spades. A glorious big stock up. This signals the beginning of a good summer coming my way. Although, please God don't let my wife open the door when the postman knocks with this bumper package. Divorce papers would be issued to me on the spot.

But there's just something about the Blaine decks that just make it impossible for me to resist.

Feb 2, 2008
This time the deck is 'iconic', 'revolutionary', 'best feeling ones', 'amazing', 'unique', 'completely new'. I don't believe it, they did it again :mad: When is this marketing BS going to stop, these are just regular cards produced by the USPCC, no different than regular bicycles, just different design. In fact, I guess the face of only one of the 52 cards is different, and that's the Ace of Spades, the other 51 are almost exactly the same. And that's it.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
$20 for 3 decks, I don't know about that, alhtough these do look awesome, still that's too much, I wouldn't pay more than $4 for any deck cause it's just a waste of money, but these have to be the coolest looking cards I have ever seen, although all the SPlit Spades look sweet! :)

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
I agree its WAY to expensive. I thought they were gonna be 4.95. I hop they will be 4.95 when the official realese. 7 bucks.....13 bucks per deck. Thats a lot of food.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results