My Youtube Video

Steve

Banned
Dec 4, 2007
A video of a "magician" performing to music. Wow, I've never seen that before, EVER!!! ;)

Aug 31, 2007
I would work on that cards to table routine. Your handling was good except for when you revealed the card on the table. It looked more like you just dragged a card that was laying on top over. Need to make it look more like you put your hand down and BAM there's a card. Not put your hand down drag it over and then there is a card. Other than that it looked good.

Sypris

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
I would work on that cards to table routine. Your handling was good except for when you revealed the card on the table. It looked more like you just dragged a card that was laying on top over. Need to make it look more like you put your hand down and BAM there's a card. Not put your hand down drag it over and then there is a card. Other than that it looked good.

Sypris

Yea You are 100% right normally what I do is use sweat to stick it to my hand and then slam its there and if you notice in the video i even try to lick my hand right b4 i reveal that last one it goes off screen for a bit but I wasn't nervous at all because there were no real spectators so my hands weren't sticky at all.....lol so it wasn't sticking to my hand plus I wasn't at a real table it was a flat top on a trash can so I could press too hard or else it would fall...LOL But I am really finicky about doing that right on my last phase of my Invisible Palm routine but i figured It didnt matter for the vid cux I think its pretty cool because I tried to sync it with the song... :)

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
You need to do snap change a little faster, and your invisible palm was more slow than smooth, but overall, it's good video. Keep it up...

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
You need to do snap change a little faster, and your invisible palm was more slow than smooth, but overall, it's good video. Keep it up...

I think when I split the frame to make the background color change it made the video jumpy or pause a lil. And thanks for the compliment too.

I agree about the Invisible palm it wasn't that smooth but slow? I did it at speed with the music plus thats how fast it is done when you are I am performing it live with PATTER, you are supposed to take your time to let the magic sink in......

and Thanks for the Compliment again :)

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Its funny cux I just had somone call me on my phone and they said that they were following the whole invisible palm thing then at the end the four aces friend him lol its pretty funny I thought because he was flipping out

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I have to admit that the four aces at the end surprised me too ;)

I'm not saying that you need to speed up your invisible palm, it's good speed with patern, but just to smooth it a little ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results