Ultragaff Deck Winners

Hey all,
I am pretty excited. I just got my Ultragaff Deck order today and I am one of the winners of a signed deck. The case is signed on the red side by both Wayne and Daniel in silver sharpie marker. I just finished watching Vol. 1 and are a number of cool tricks on it as well as a lot of good advice on how to get the gaffs into and out of play unnoticed. Thanks Wayne and Daniel for putting this product together. It is clear that you guys put a lot of work into it.

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Lucky YOU!

Also, when did you order it?

I have to pay $10.00 for shippin gwhen it was free on my order!
I hope im still in with the chance to get something, coz my internet was broken.

Felix

I placed my order on April 16th around 4:30pm EST. It shipped on April 17th by Priority Mail which was the free shipping option. I also got two red Masters Edition Decks (I like them best because they are good quality cards but do not look so fancy or weird that laymen start to question the deck) and a little book called 101 Tricks with a thumb tip since I carry one around all the time now that I know the Money Morph bill switch which gets me the best reactions.

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
I placed my order on April 16th around 4:30pm EST. It shipped on April 17th by Priority Mail which was the free shipping option. I also got two red Masters Edition Decks (I like them best because they are good quality cards but do not look so fancy or weird that laymen start to question the deck) and a little book called 101 Tricks with a thumb tip since I carry one around all the time now that I know the Money Morph bill switch which gets me the best reactions.

Didn't it come out on the 15th? Well, a signed deck is cool. Did you order the Red Masters or did you get them for free?

Felix

Oct 28, 2007
i am pretty sure he ordered them. And it did but their system crashed in the first 15 minutes.

Dec 5, 2007
Does wayne and daniel teach you any sleights on the dvds? if so can you please tell me about it? im thinking about ordering theese.

And congratulations on winning :)

Didn't it come out on the 15th? Well, a signed deck is cool. Did you order the Red Masters or did you get them for free?

Felix

I ordered the Red Masters myself as well as the Thumb Tip book. I have not finished watching all the DVD's yet so I do not know if Danny teaches Ego Change on it or not but they both teach a number of simple moves that I guess you could consider slights. They seem to keep to using just one force so far, the riffle force, but note that there are many more. The Ninja DVD's get into forces and other slights more then the Ultragaff DVD's do, so hopefully you have them or some other card slight sources as well. The Ultragaff DVD's seem to have a lot of good stuff on it but it is not a complete course in card magic by any means.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results