Suggestions for stage magic material

Mar 8, 2008
Hawaii
hey, anyone and EVERYONE. i need serious help finding some good stage magic material for a small show im doing for a high school banquet. if anyone has anything, please let me know :)

thanks so much,
Todd

Oct 28, 2007
stage magic is expensive but i would go with dan sperry's bird thing were he draws a bird then rubs it and it is a detailed drawling and then rips off the paper and a bird comes out of it.

it looks pretty sweet.

or do a really easy metamorpheses (spell check)

Sep 1, 2007
Try to think of cool ways to force a card and reveal it to the audience. I like thinking up ways to do this and I have some really cool ways so thats what I started with when I wanted to build a stage act.

Maybe have someone pick a card at the beginning and then do some stuff in the middle like ropes and mind reading and then reveal the card in a cool way at the end. I hope that gets you thinking.

Oct 21, 2007
man, I gota perform may 3 (stage) i think ima do rope to silk, then charmeleon silk than perfessors night mare... try to incorperate a story while performing... dont bore them with just trick after trick

Jan 11, 2008
New york
hey, anyone and EVERYONE. i need serious help finding some good stage magic material for a small show im doing for a high school banquet. if anyone has anything, please let me know :)

thanks so much,
Todd
Banquets mean food that means Forks,spoons,drinking glass,napkins,lemons,knife.. I think you can find a routine with things you will find at this high school musical banquet. I think that would be the route I would take.save your money Hirano4ever "The magic is in you all you have to do is believe"(Doug Henning 1974-2000)

Oh and bring your cards,coins,note pad,a sealed envelope and marker.Dont forget Your music."Nothing is capable of being well set to music that is not nonsense"(Joseph Addison 1672-1719)

"Bring rope "(Slight_Of_Hand 1993-still alive)

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
People are going to hate me but it is only 11 days before the show. By the time you find what you want and order them and make a routine with them then at the MOST days to practice is atleast 6 days. I wouldn't do it or I would do stuff I already have.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results