Can we become Moderators?

Sep 3, 2007
I would have to assume that if the staff of the forums notice that you're making good posts and sort of.. have the qualities expected of a moderator, they might contact the member and bump him/her up to mod status. But for now it doesn't really seem like they need too many of them.

THIS IS NOT ELLUSIONIST!

Gosh. Sorry, but really - what's with you and trying to turn it into a place exactly like E?

believe me I know this isn't E but it is similair and I just am trying to get a feel for the site and find out all that I need to know about the forums.

And it was unecassary to be a jerk I'm new here and just want to find out what I need to know.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
believe me I know this isn't E but it is similair and I just am trying to get a feel for the site and find out all that I need to know about the forums.

And it was unecassary to be a jerk I'm new here and just want to find out what I need to know.

The best way to get a feel for a site is to just observe for a while and then post. Not making 9 posts which all relate to changing the site into E2.0

I'm not being a jerk, sorry if it came across that way - really, I am. But the amount of stuff you've been saying about how this site should do stuff because E has it is quite.. annoying, to say the least.

Again, sorry for coming across as a jerk.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Sure.

Jack the Magician...a very talented person started off as a forum member.
TDA and RA69 were also Forum members that became mods.

The others are either Artists...or Richard and his gang.

-Brad

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
At 14 posts in total you can't, I think that the people chosen have close to 1000 posts.

How does having members become mods (which is already like this here, and pretty much on all forums, not just magic) going to turn Theory 11 into Ellusionist, which it already is pretty similar too anyway, not like it's a bad thing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results