Split Spades Lions Quick Review

Sep 1, 2007
Nice quick little review there. Are you still gonna have an in-depth review on ReviewXCM?

Also, I got a blue AoS of these cards signed by Blaine in the mail with my signed deck of brown Wynns I won in a Saturday night contest.

Sep 1, 2007
lucky you! Yes I will do a full split spades reviewXCM of ALL the split spades (old and new I think there are a total of 7 different decks) once I get these new ones properly broken in.

but the regular review videos will be delayed for just a bit because I am working on something really awesome for that channel. got to keep it under wraps for now but I think it will be a big hit if I can make it happen... probably about a month.

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
So, I'm not sure whether anyone else has noticed, but some of the Jacks and possibly kings are David Blaine. If you look at the faces carefully, you can see. Can anyone identify the other face cards? They definitely look like they are modeled after someone, I just can't figure out who. Thanks.

SG

Aug 31, 2007
Can you post a few pictures of the red backs? You don't get to see them in the demo video and there are no pictures of the red ones in the slide gallery... I'd really appreciate it.

Sep 1, 2007
So, I'm not sure whether anyone else has noticed, but some of the Jacks and possibly kings are David Blaine. If you look at the faces carefully, you can see. Can anyone identify the other face cards? They definitely look like they are modeled after someone, I just can't figure out who. Thanks.

SG

I'm pretty sure on the old Split Spades the Queens were modeled after his mother and girlfriend. I don't have a full deck of the new ones but I'd assume it's the same thing.

Aug 31, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Yeah, in the new Split Spades, almost every face card has a different face than normal. The king of spades is David, and I think two of the queens are his mom and girlfriend, but I don't know of who the others are modeled.

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
Agree with what's above, but it might help if you take a look at the new Jokers. On each place where a bell should be hanging from the jester, there is the face of each of the faces on the face cards. That was a lot of "face" words...

Aug 31, 2007
what if him and his gf broke up?

I'm pretty sure the cards would stay the same, if that's what you're worried about.
Might be real magical cards that actually change though, considering Blaine actually can levitate..

Other than that, I'm sure it would be a bad thing for atleast one of them if they broke up, usually is like that from my personal experience atleast, not a fun thing.

Oct 28, 2007
I'm pretty sure the cards would stay the same, if that's what you're worried about.
Might be real magical cards that actually change though, considering Blaine actually can levitate..

Other than that, I'm sure it would be a bad thing for atleast one of them if they broke up, usually is like that from my personal experience atleast, not a fun thing.

oh yeah he can levatate like crazy! with his big crane and all.:p

it would be like one of those people who get a tattoo of their girlfriend, then break up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results