When you do street magic?

Nov 10, 2007
I do street magic probably every day i can and i do tricks like:
card to wallet
biddle
wave the aces
Erdnase color change
2 card monte
What are some of the card tricks you may do when you do street magic!

whenever someone comes to me and wants to see something i show them ambitious
cause i dont really want to have to sit there and show them 20 diff tricks that all basically do the same thing
sometimes i do witness if i am prepared

Sep 1, 2007
Sinful is the perfect street effect if you ask me. Another favorite of mine is when I simply do a classic force, have the spectator slip away their selected card into their pocket whilst I turn around, look into their eyes for a few moments while I tell them to visualize their selected card, and then reveal it. I discovered one time that this gets surprisingly REALLY good reactions.

I've also always liked to perform This 'n' That. If you look past its extreme youtube nature then you'll find a truly excellent effect with a killer ending. It's always a crowd favorite.

You could also check out other color changes such as shapeshifter. Ego by Daniel Garcia is great. It contains both the Ego Change(very visual) and the Ego Force(very hard) routined together to form an awesome street effect.

Jan 27, 2008
it depends i believe... if i am prepared to do street magic i would perform Indecent, Witness, CUt by d+M or RIP... ... if not maybe the ambitious card... clasic sandwich... or a phycological force....

TIVO is also nice if you have control of the anlges...

if i have to be improptu.... maybe sinful... control, version 2 and 3 of stigmata.... or a little coin routine i made up...

Apr 28, 2008
Philippines
when I go out... normally I would flourish while leaning on a wall... or ask people... I would normally do this routine:

Ambitious
(a break)
Tivo 2.0
another break( break I mean, talking, distracting)
then Control...

Usually I skip Tivo and go to control... I get REALLY big reactions. And besides, I get a free drink! :D:p

Well that's usually my routine... If I'm feeling lucky, I'd be doing Panic, Prophet and Distortion.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I mostly do the classics like:

ACR
2CM
Biddle trick

I also like Extreme Burn, Panic and Witness, some of my favourite! :)

BTW, any ideas of what to use if I don' t wanna use "This That Other" in This n That? Maybe 1 2 and 3? :p

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Sinful is the perfect street effect if you ask me. Another favorite of mine is when I simply do a classic force, have the spectator slip away their selected card into their pocket whilst I turn around, look into their eyes for a few moments while I tell them to visualize their selected card, and then reveal it. I discovered one time that this gets surprisingly REALLY good reactions.

Absolutely true. I also perform a classic force with some other patter, allowing the spectator to send the card to me mentally. If the mood is right, I allow a spectator to choose a card without looking, and then psychologically forcing the card. ABSOLUTELY blows them away, which is why i save it for my finale.

I also perform
Simple Sandwhich
Triumph
Ego change routine

and many other nic-naks I feel is appropriate when the time comes.

Dec 13, 2007
Everyday I bring my deck of cards and my thumb tip.

So, everytime I saw pretty girls I do magic with them for free. Let my magic to them.. hehehehe..

Basically, I do the ACR. Biddle trick, Triumph routine and some TT routine. :)

May 8, 2008
England
Well I havn't been doing this long but...

2 card monte
ACR
An erdnase colour change or maybe shapeshifter (with several false shuffles)

Occasionally a few others I don't know the name of :eek:

Sep 1, 2007
I try to perform as often as I can. A couple of my favorites are:

Dr. Daley's Last Trick
Biddle Trick
Two Card Monte
Color Monte
Witness
Hand to Mouth

And whatever may come to mind.

May 8, 2008
England
Sorry to dig up an old thread...

Changing a bit now...

Still 2 card monte
A sandwhich effect - one of my own
Just shuffle their card in and then a color change to it
Forces - really like these right now, very easy and theres so much you can do
Very occasionaly Dr. Daley's Last Trick

Again a few others if I feel confident and basically if I want to mess around :p

When I get confident enough... I'll start showing witness

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
5 speed by ck is officially my favorite trick now.

I normally do things like biddle, 2cm, basic card controlling and revealing etc

lately ive been using my gaffs a lot more
people love them :)

Sep 2, 2007
Some stuff I love to do on the spot with cards would have to be
Card in Hand
Biddle trick
Doc Daley's Last trick
Wave the Aces
Stigmata

When I'm a little more prepared I like to do Phoenix Effect and others...I just cant remember lol...
I need to brush up on my ACR routine...It's been awhile since I've done it and I always got great reactions with it, time to dust it off and put it into play more often

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
I can only perform when i have a day off from work, which is on fridays, so me and my friend would go out and perform then, sometimes we do, sometimes we dont because people reject us a lot. I perform everywhere i can get my hands to work, like fighting the cold before it freezes my hands (UK is cold), Shopping Centres, outside Train Stations, Book Stores, outside Superstores, Streets, at the Newspaper shop where i hang out, area near my old School. I perform loads of stuff, it really depends on the mood im in; example after i finished a sandwich i will go perform a sandwich effect, when time goes slow i perform the Time Machine or Back in Time.

The tricks i do mostly are:

Sandwich with Cameo 2(dM)
Four (Aaron Fisher - as opener)
ACR (not a lot)
Overkill (dM)
One Eighty (dM)
Thought of (wrong) card, found in pocket
That PenguinMagic four ace trick (forgot name)

Been doin simple tricks lately though, powerful reactions than other ones i get. Like a card changing in their hands, or something, anything which involves them more than me.

Jun 24, 2008
i usually do a lotta card reveals or a trick a card reveal with a color change this is usually my forte with street magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results