What's your favourite card?

Sep 2, 2007
My favorite card would have to be the Joker and/or the 3 of Spades. I would have said the Jack (of Diamonds), but that would have been too cliché. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

My favorite card would have to be the Joker and/or the 3 of Spades. I would have said the Jack (of Diamonds), but that would have been too cliché. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

Ah another Three of Spades guy! Finally. I love the the three of spades because it has that side to side symmetry that most # cards have and the top to bottom symmetry is thrown off by that middle pip. Kinda like the way Marilyn Monroe's mole kind of accents her good looks. You could say the same of alot of cards but the three of spades still has that empty space to contrast the nice black pips. Id say three of clubs but I dont like roundedness of the clubs!

I never really thought about one card this much before this post!
Trent.

Mar 16, 2008
Melbz
Wow, I never realised that before!

Marylin Monroe has the same sort of look that the 3 of spades does. Isn't that fascinating!

Feb 28, 2008
I love the Seven of Clubs... Whenever someone practices an Invisible deck with me, I always chose it for some reason.

I guess it's a lucky cards (seven is lucky, clubs are lucky)... but other than that I can't explain it.

Oct 31, 2007
madison,wis.
king of hearts

i like to think of the king of hearts as being my favorite card ,which to me in a lot of cases represents the good Lord above...

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Jack of Spades, Queen of Spades, 3 of Diamonds, and 4 of Diamonds.

I do LOTS of color changes, and these are my favorite contrasting cards, so after using them so much I fell in love with those cards and anytime I see one of them in the deck I HAVE to find one of the opposite two and do some sort of change :D

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
I don't really have a definite favorite, but I was just playing around with some card productions and found the 2 of clubs to be pretty dang attractive...

Sep 14, 2007
As with many others, I have a thing for the ace of clubs, however..

..I would also like to point out that I dubbed my boat the "3 of Hearts". :p I'll try to get some pictures posted. The whole boat is white and dark red.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results