David Blaine on Oprah - New Record

Sep 1, 2007
Anybody see the news letter. It said that on April 30th, David Blaine is going to try to hold his breath for 16 minutes on the oprah show. I hope this is true!

Dec 13, 2007
I dontt think it is possible to hold your breath that long breathing in regular oxeygen but people have been able to hold there breath for 15 minutes by inhaling pure oxygen

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Get the facts before you make assumptions guys. :)

This was announced quite a few days ago, and he has reached the 16 minute mark in training. For the past few years since Drowned Alive, he has been training vigorously (sleeping in a tent that simulates air 15,000 feet, etc...) Keep in mind, he was in a freaking tank of water for a week and shackled in handcuffs last time he tried this. So it's gonna be a bit easier this time. :)

Good luck Mr. Blaine. I know you can do it.

Sep 5, 2007
guys. you have to understand... when he attempted to break the record on 'drowned alive' that was after he had already been submersed in the water for so many days. He was probably already drained of all his energy.

I think he will be able to do it.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Please show me where I said that this stunt was a "trick". I never said that, nor did I even think it. I was simply stating that it is possible for David to pull this off. Thanks for jumping to conclusions.

Anthony Bass

Hey man,

I misunderstood what you said.

Peace,

-Cory

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results