Ultragaff

Apr 25, 2008
im thinking of buying this deck but im not sure. Does anybody that owns it think its worth it to buy all the dvds? and also do these tricks use the erdnase change alot or at all thx for any responses

Jan 11, 2008
i just got my ultra gaff today and i did not get all the dvds. i think the deck is great and has some usefull cards but i also think some of the cards are not so great. i think the deck is worth it if you think you can use the cards in any magic tricks or if you are a card collector. i can not tell you about the dvds but i think if you no some moves than you dont need the dvds just be creative.

Feb 26, 2008
i got my ultra gaff deck and the 3 dvd's a few days ago, there are alot of very powerful effects on them there are also a few which i didnt particularaly like, but each to there own. erdanese is a very simple and visual change, it is used a few times but not excessively, there are also many more AMAZING slights taught on the dvd's.

hope that helps :)

Apr 25, 2008
it does thx. im either thinking of getting this or an m5. also how many effects uses the erdnase and can u also tell me which ones thx

i have them and i personally love it they are not only hilarious but they go into great detail with every trick i would recommend getting them because they put the deck to its full potential ya know. as for the m5 i cant really recommend it because you cant do it anywhere and it doesn't only fit in your pocket like the ultragaff does its kind of a big gimmick but it depends on your style if your more into cards of course the ultragaff just because it provides a lot more options to use it. hope this helps

I bought all the DVD's and a deck and I have to say that getting the DVD's is probably a good idea. Many cardsImwould not have known what to do with if the DVD had not shown me what to do. I strongly advise getting all 4 items. the dvd set and the deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results