UltraGaff or M5?

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Id say ultragaff. I never used the m5 after I bought it. I just isnt that practical for me. Maybe for you though

Apr 25, 2008
k thx for the info. and whoever owns it, can u tell me ur favorite trick out of it and does most of the tricks use the erdnase change?

Mar 16, 2008
k thx for the info. and whoever owns it, can u tell me ur favorite trick out of it and does most of the tricks use the erdnase change?

well personally, my fav tricks on ultragaff are unicycle and dead cell on vol 3

ultragaff OWNS m5!!

Apr 25, 2008
whats unicycle? and thx i think im gonna get an ultragaff. but what are the angels with spread out wings for?

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
you should ghet the ul;tragaff dvds...its extremely hard hitting magic and you can carry it anywhere you go...but the m5 isnt all that great...i have the pro pk bundle package and i soooo regret it...the magnet is reallly bulky and you cant carry it anywhere without your arm getting stuck on a metal pole or door

May 4, 2008
M5 all the way

M5 is a great trick it really fools people if u can misdirect well if u cant then just go with ultragaff everyone will catch u at the M5 if ur bad at misdirection but if ur good at it like me then go with it. Also even if u are bad at misdirection the M5 teaches u a lot on how to get good at it the M5 gold info that brad christian wrote help me so much i got good at misdirection in a week.

Sep 22, 2007
Ok let me explain ultragaff owns the M5 you would be surprised all the tricks are excellent and no you learn other changes and some really great sleights and a couple great forces and just every tricks is hard hitting and i mean excellent i love it and i highly strongly recommend ultra gaff over M5 and get the set of course get the dvds and ultragaff. Worth every penny my favorite purchase in a long time. Also m5 will kill a watch and computer easily im surprised E hasn't gotten sued for teaching how to stop a watch you do that on an automatic watch your dead! But yea the angels are concept cards but almost all the other cards are used. Enjoy

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results