Saturday Night Contest : David Blaine Edition

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
#2,

David Blane will perform his ultimate endurance test. He will re-perform all his stunts while going backwards in time. This way, he will perform all his previous stunts --- BACKWARDS.

For example, he will entire the ice block shivering and unhealthy - coming out of it fresh and in perfect health.

He will start the first stunt next week and finish it by yesterday.

Sep 3, 2007
"In his next stunt, David Blaine will attempt to get out of a locked car, WITHOUT A KEY!

"David Blaine's next marvelous feat will be to breathe underwater....blindfolded!"

"How many seconds can Blaine count to?

lol thats all from me....

Sep 2, 2007
That wasn;t Dana Thrallmind....It was me. I'm making people FINALLY REALIZE DANA'S AWESOMENESS!

Sep 1, 2007
In his toughest stunt yet, David Blaine will attempt...to teach Criss Angel actual magic! You read right, David is takin away the camera tricks and heading to the street. Will he be able to teach this immature little baby how to do actual magic, or will he fail, letting Criss continue giving magic a bad name? Tune in to oprah, to find out!

3."I david blaine will try to do a stunt without taking my shirt off, scientists and medical professionals agree that this could be harm full to my body, i say people have to get over there fears some time. I lived in a huge fish bowl, stood on thing for a really long time but this will be by far the hardest."

In his toughest stunt yet, David Blaine will attempt...to teach Criss Angel actual magic! You read right, David is takin away the camera tricks and heading to the street. Will he be able to teach this immature little baby how to do actual magic, or will he fail, letting Criss continue giving magic a bad name? Tune in to oprah, to find out!

I think you just crossed the line... That is mean...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results