Celebracadabra

Jan 27, 2008
I wish I could watch a full episode of the show, but all it took was the ill-modest appearance of one of the Pussy Cat Dolls and a, "Well, **** me!" comment from another female celebrity to have the show banned on my cable-television from my parents (the VH1 logo also was an added bonus towards their decision). I'd watch it on YouTube but I have no privacy here :p

I'm surprised (actually, now that I think about it, I'm not surprised) that they would allow interjections like that on live television and/or towards spectators! If I would;ve said something like that I would've been scolded! I don't think I've ever heard about a magician swearing like that in front of his audience. Then again, your swarmed by cameras so with all that pressure on you, you can't really say anything; your forced to comply.

How many people actually have watched an episode of Celebracadabra (like, what are the statistics)? I'm not talking about how many people have access to it or amount of total viewers VH1 has scored over the years; I don't want the way of the weasel match (where numbers are inaccurate, fabricated, exaggerated, and blown out of proportion). How many people have actually viewed the show?

Another question, have any of your (I'm asking everyone here) performances have been directly affected by this show?

I've been hearing a lot of negative things about this show and how it would bring down magic and blah. I've heard so many times that it would affect performances negatively. Well, has yet anyone responded to your performance, "Yah, I know how to do it because I saw it on that VH1 show Cebracadbra and then I went on to ellusionst.com. I was too cheap so I looked up the effects on Youtube that way when magicians perform, I can heckle them (including YOU) by revealing the secret to all by-standers. This is how you do it...."

Anyone?

What about you doomsday prophets? Have your performances been directly affected by this show? Be honest.

..:Z:..

Dec 14, 2007
It's way to soon for their to be any affect. It took Criss Angel about 2 seasons before he became someone that people would mention at shows I would do.

I would wait until the end of the series before drawing any conclusions about how it has affected anything from the real world.

B

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results