Tallys Ho's Locally?

Sep 22, 2007
Hi guys i live in south Florida and im looking to buy tally hos. Do you guys know any local retailer you have ever seen them in at all anywhere? Like books a million or anything wall greens cvs? I have a Costco and Sams around they both sell bricks of bikes do you know if they ever or will ever carry tallys and if there is not a single place at all that carry tallys do you recommend filmart or batteries and butter or is there any other sites?

Thanks so much
Input Greatly Appreciated

Adam

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hi Adam,

From what I've heard, the only place you can buy Tally Ho Playing Cards locally is in New York City. You should drop by a few magic shops, as I know my local shop gets Tallys shipped in once and a while. As far as ordering online goes, you may want to check out AceKing on eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 22, 2007
Thank you thats why when my cousins were here ( form New York) i said i buy regular cards and they said o like tally hos and i flipped i was like where do you buy them so there only in New York and i assume my old home ( Ohio ) would have them at USPCC.

Thanks Cory

Sep 1, 2007
yo man pm me im in south florida also

umm, the only place to buy tallys is from wizards apprentice magic shop, as far as i know
its like, the best shop ever, i used to liveee there

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results