Card to Wallet

Aug 31, 2007
I,ve been looking into card to wallets recently but with so many of them im not sure which to get. I have heard good things about the triple threat wallet and the real mans wallet, but thats about it, so if anybody wants to give me any recommendations it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Get a kaps on fire wallet. This effect is very cool and has a surprise.

EFFECT: You bet a spectator that you can find their card in one chance. You have them pick a card and sign it. They place it into the pack and it is shuffled. You try to find their card a few times unsuccesfully. You then go through the pack face up and their card is not there. You then say that since you never found thecard you owe them some cash. You open up your wallet, all of a sudden 6 inch flames jump out. you close it. shake it. and open it again. You can show that there is real money and credit cards inside. you unzip a compartment and inside is their signed card.

The only things you'll need is the wallet, a deck of cards, a sharpie, and lighter fluid.

It only works with lighter fluid which can be bought at a local hardware store.

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
well, you could just stick a double backer in your regular wallet, then double lift, or you could use the FACADE trick from the ultragaff deck, or you could just buy that card wallet form penguin. its a dollar. pput a double backer in there and leave it in your shirt pocket...

If you can con Kranzo into selling you a hip pocket mullica then all your answers are made right there. Sorry you cant have mine there not easy to get your hands on. haha Try contacting him and see if he will sell you one tell him I sent you.

Shane

Apr 29, 2008
Although not a Card TO Wallet, Kenton Knepper's Kolossal Killer contributes something to the plot.

Its not a magic effect though, it a mentalism effect. Well, as we are talking about card MAGIC here...

A Hip Mullica is a great buy. Or, you can check out Paul Harris' Deep Astonishment and you can also get a Card to Wallet method that you can use separately.

Alel

Jan 11, 2008
I,ve been looking into card to wallets recently but with so many of them im not sure which to get. I have heard good things about the triple threat wallet and the real mans wallet, but thats about it, so if anybody wants to give me any recommendations it would be appreciated.

Thanks.
i like the triple threat waller

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
Got to say Shane's 100% right on this one. Track down a mullica hip wallet. It will take some effort and some cash, but it might be the last wallet you ever buy.

Aug 31, 2007
If you can con Kranzo into selling you a hip pocket mullica then all your answers are made right there. Sorry you cant have mine there not easy to get your hands on. haha Try contacting him and see if he will sell you one tell him I sent you.

Shane

shouldn't be too hard to contact Nate seeing as he lives (or lived) an hour away from me.

btw
Whats the price on it?

Thanks

Apr 29, 2008
The UltraGaff also includes a very clever Card to Wallet method.

And of course, Paul Harris has his own unique contribution to this classic plot in card magic. Check out his method under the title Guts. It is in his Art of Astonishment books (Sorry, I forgot the volume.)

Alel

Sep 1, 2007
Canada Eh?
I really love the Triple Threat Wallet. Another one I would reccomend is The Hip Pocket Bombshell. I like the Triple Threat, because it has two signed cards to wallet and mentalism built right in. It's the best deal and a great quality wallet.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results