Got some Absoluts...

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
And boy are they weird. Never felt a deck like 'em, but they are actually very nice. They hold together spectacularly, albeit they almost feel plastic-y. If I continue with this, the mods will move this to the reviews section, so I'm done.

I'll be going to Chico over the weekend to meet up with Wayne, and Mikey, and I'll try to film some stuff. Maybe a tutorial or two. You guys haven't seen me flourish yet, other than that crappy Trilogy video.

I'd feel it's safe to say I've improved...

Regards,

David Misner

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
And boy are they weird. Never felt a deck like 'em, but they are actually very nice. They hold together spectacularly, albeit they almost feel plastic-y. If I continue with this, the mods will move this to the reviews section, so I'm done.

I'll be going to Chico over the weekend to meet up with Wayne (BBQ!), and Mikey, and I'll try to film some stuff. Maybe a tutorial or two. You guys haven't seen me flourish yet, other than that crappy Trilogy video.

Regards,

David Misner

your trilogy video made me cry and lol at the same time. its kinda wierd lookin actually. you know im just kidding david. its not possible to cry and lol @ the same time. jkjk.

we will film a tutorial or 2.

cant wait.

Mikey~

Hey David,

I know what you mean, my video was so bad I took it off my YouTube account. Seriously...it makes me want to cry looking back on it.

Come to Vancouver one day...that would be epic ;).

Have fun with your Absoluts and tutorials sounds like a wicked day,
-RA69

Jan 11, 2008

I'll be going to Chico over the weekend to meet up with Wayne (BBQ!), and Mikey, and I'll try to film some stuff. Maybe a tutorial or two. You guys haven't seen me flourish yet, other than that crappy Trilogy video.

Regards,

David Misner
good to know

Sep 1, 2007
California
Good to know, save some Absoluts so I can buy some off you at grand illusions sometime, =P

Have fun, cool that Wayne will meet you guys at a BBQ.

Have fun.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Good to know, save some Absoluts so I can buy some off you at grand illusions sometime, =P

Have fun, cool that Wayne will meet you guys at a BBQ.

Have fun.
Well, I only have 2, so that's not gonna happen.

=P

David

PS. Mikey, you rock and suck at the same time, so we're even I guess. Also, I'm pretty sure you guys are going to like what we have in store.

David again

Sep 1, 2007
lol David what a coincidence I just bought some Absolut Vodkas too

To be honest I love them, so far they feel great

also good to hear you have improved in flourishing

we have to meet up soon ! and maybe get a video going :D

-Wilson.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
lol David what a coincidence I just bought some Absolut Vodkas too

To be honest I love them, so far they feel great

also good to hear you have improved in flourishing

we have to meet up soon ! and maybe get a video going :D

-Wilson.

Definitely. Maybe next weekend. I've been planning to contact you, but something always comes up.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results