YO - Lee Asher?

Sep 1, 2007
Hey Theory11 or any forum members, do you know if Lee is going to make a 1on1 video on YO?
I would really like to learn the flourish. I know that he teaches it on Hit the road,
but I dont want to buy the dvd just for that.
Thanks
Andrew

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2007
YO! lol

Whats yo?

I never heard of it.

I can't believe I never heard of it.

JDP
Yo is a move, where you throw the cards in the air and you could see the cards spread into ribbon and then you catch the cards with out any falling.
Hopes this help
Cheers
Andrew

Sep 1, 2007
Orange, CA
kevhonline.net
I would really like to learn the flourish. I know that he teaches it on Hit the road,
but I want to buy the dvd just for that.

Wait... so do you want to buy the DVD or not?

Anyway, like acrogers1 said, the move is also available in his notes 'Sex Sells'. However, I would fully recommend getting the Hit the Road DVD - it's got tons of great material from not only Lee Asher and Paul Wilson, but also Dean Dill, David Regal, Alan Ackerman, Nate Kranzo, as well as the very first DVD appearance of Dan and Dave Buck. Plus, it's a great introduction to the hotspot of magic that the West Coast is.

I don't own a lot of magic DVDs - my shelf only has enough space for a handful. Hit the Road is one of them.

-Kev, The Virts

Sep 2, 2007
London
It is a really underused, but very nice flourish. I think the teaching of it in Sex Sells is a bit more detailed than Hit the Road, but the DVD is definitely worth it for all the other material.

By the way, I don't know if anyone else has done it, but I do a variation of Yo where the spread twists as it goes up. I call it "Tournez D'Yo". It's not a particularly incredible innovation, but it adds a little something to the original move, and I like the name.........

Sep 1, 2007
Hey Tee, can you make a video of you doing the move?
I would really like to see it, since I never saw YO and the move is hard to imagine in the my head. But if you cant is alright
Cheers
Andrew

Sep 2, 2007
London
bicycle5, I'd love to, but I haven't got a cam at the moment. I'm filiming some tutorials for magicmag.co.uk soon though, so while we've got the equipment around I'll do a few little bits to put up here.

Aug 31, 2007
Buy Hit the Road. i got it for christmas, and i love it. I don't use any of the material, but it's worth it just for the fun of the dvd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results