John Carney's Sanverted

Sep 3, 2007
First of all, I'm really hoping you meant John Scarney, because I've never heard of John Carney before.

Second of all, I thought you did a good job with the handling. It's the first time I've ever seen the effect, and I think you did ok. Some tiny little cleanups may be necessary, but it's hard for me to explain what without exposing.

One thing I really wanted to note was that the little notes that you have in there, like the whole "Oops, let me get the black ones" or "Damn, it happened again," those little statements seem to lose their effect when you put them into text. I think that it would fit spoken patter, but it's just not the same when they're just words on a screen.

-SS

Sep 1, 2007
Bristol,England
Great little effect you chose to perform their man.

Judgeing by the originality of the effect, convincers etc I shall soon look into Mr Carneys work

Many thanks

Daniel Chard

Aug 31, 2007
It can also be found in the dvd Chicarnery.

glad you guys liked it. subscribe to my feed to view more videos!

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
First of all, I'm really hoping you meant John Scarney, because I've never heard of John Carney before.

Second of all, I thought you did a good job with the handling. It's the first time I've ever seen the effect, and I think you did ok. Some tiny little cleanups may be necessary, but it's hard for me to explain what without exposing.

One thing I really wanted to note was that the little notes that you have in there, like the whole "Oops, let me get the black ones" or "Damn, it happened again," those little statements seem to lose their effect when you put them into text. I think that it would fit spoken patter, but it's just not the same when they're just words on a screen.

-SS

Never heard of Carney? You sir might have been living in the dark (no offence)

Nicely done cuso, might need to watch your squaring a bit though
thats about it.

Sep 3, 2007
Apparently I've been living under a rock. I just saw his name mentioned in the credits of David Stone Volume 1, which made me rush back to this thread to say "Just kidding!"

-SS

Sep 6, 2007
sanverted

Hi,

Anice way to get into Sanverted is by showing the 2 red aces and placing them on top of the 2 black.

Then do an Elmsley and the cards are alternated ready for the ambitious part of the sequence.

jc:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results