Intro forum

Well I'm RebelAce69 from such forums as The Magic Cafe, and Learn Magic Tricks.org and also DanandDaveBuck forums as well as Cody CL from The Magic Woods.

I just want to say it's a pleasure to be a member of this site and hope I can contribute and be the best member I can be to the best site there is.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
California
I'm remy, from the d&d forums. I've been into magic for a while....cardistry is new to me, but i love it all the same. big fan of d&d's work, as well as wayne houchins. i'm a huge fan of danny garcia. i love all of his work as well.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I am Alex, 15, I am a mod on the gomagicgo.com forums (great podcast). I have been doing magic for 5 years. I do close-up cards and coins, but mostly stand-up/stage. Barely any flourishes, I am happy with my one handed cut but open to learn more.
Glad to be a part of the future,
TKH

Aug 31, 2007
England
Im Gimmickless from DnD forums

I'm mainly into magic but do experiment with flourishing also

I'm 17 and unfortunately I've only been doing magic for just under a year, but i don't plan on stopping any time soon :)

I am Proximo. I am registered with several forums but hang out at E the most. My name there is Proximo1 but I am excited to have my true name on T11 Forums.

I am 35 Years old and have been involved in Magic for several years. I consider myself Intermediate and I focus 90% on cards and the rest on coins and bills.

My name is Christopher Gibson. I live in Anchorage Alaska and I'm 17 years old. I'm mainly focused on cards and coins. I love taking things to the streets, and I will be loading live videos soon. I use Dan and Dave techniques a lot, and any kind of Ambitious Card is what I love. I love it here, I'm sure a lot of us will get to be great friends. Hope to see you soon!

This is Ling, 18, from Singapore, also a user over at Decknique, Dananddave.com. Just call me Ling, the "Nemesis" part is for novelty's sake. Haha. I have been pointlessly fiddling around with cards for almost 3 years and counting now, and I am glad to be here at Theory11.

- Ling

My name is Caine. I go by the name "SoulGrind" - some of you may know me from the Ellusionist forums.

I've been studying magic since the ripe young age of 9 (I'm 34 as of this post).

My favorite focus is Card Magic, but I enjoy other aspects as well. I'm also a member of the FCM and the IBM.

When I'm not performing magic, I'm either riding my Kawasaki Ninja, hanging with my new wife, Yovanna, working as a Network Administrator for a start-up company in San Francisco or just chillin'.

Glad to be here! Looking forward to seeing what T11 has to offer!

Cheers!

Hi guys, my names Fraser Sorensen.

Some of you might know me from the Penguin forums, I sometimes visit Ellusionist and post there, and even more rarely, I take a trip to the Cafe.

I have been doing magic for the best part of seven years, but do not consider myself of anything short of an ammateur hobbyist.

I could be described as a Drama Geek (or attention seeker), but I can only see that as a compliment. I have played the Trumpet up to Grade Six standard over the last seven years, as well as playing tennis for that period also.

I like to think of myself as a down-to-earth guy with a ridiculous sense of humour. I always like to talk, so don't hesitate to hit the PM button if you need a chat.

Alternatively, my myspace can be found here.

Sep 1, 2007
Singapore
Hi ya im Victor, from Singapore, also a user over at Decknique, Dananddave.com. How i get into cardistry? Well... Bone Ho Furious Angels inspired me and i laterly found out that my school mate Alden and Ling is a cardist too, so i approached them to enlighten me. :p Today is my 1 year Anniversary into cards. And I am glad to be here at Theory11. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results