Missing Link :: By Chris Kenner

Feb 11, 2008
Title: Missing Link by Chris Kenner
Preview Video: http://www.theory11.com/1on1
Total Length: 12 minutes

The Description: "A signature, trademark effect by Chris Kenner - now taught in video format for the first time. Two rubberbands instantly link together under impossible conditions - and are shown as linked from all sides. The rubberbands then visibly UNlink from each other, and are shown to be completely normal and examinable."

The Review: This is without a doubt the best 1-on-1 I have purchased thus far from theory11. The effect is INCREDIBLY visual, and once you get the hang of it, it's dead-simple to do. Within about an hour after watching the video, I was able to perform it for my friend to try it out. He FREAKED out. The linking action is beautiful. This will definitely go into my repertoire immediately.

The instruction is not too long but not too short, and Chris Kenner goes into great detail throughout the entire video. He's a great teacher and obviously has a tremendous amount of experience. In summary : this is the best 1-on-1 on theory11 thus far. If you don't have this already, GET IT. Peace.

10 / 10 stars from me.

{rkstr}

Dec 13, 2007
I got this too, even though i own his book... and i thought the teaching was great but i still have a little trouble with a certain part (i think most of you know what i'm talking about)

i think i'm using the wrong rubber bands... i'm using 16 and he recommends 19

Feb 2, 2008
Very nice and deceptive,
Chris teaches a second alternate ending that fries lay people harder than what is already shown on the preview.

All you need are 2 elastics nothing else.

The "move" takes a bit of work to find out how it best fits your fingers, but with a little playing around you will certainly have an impromptu miracle.

Sep 3, 2007
I was actually upset buying it because I already know how to do it and thought he might be bringing something new to the table. Like maybe a cleaner way to set up (setup is not in the preview). I actually have a better way to set up for this and better convincers. so basically I feel like I was just giving them my money.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I was actually upset buying it because I already know how to do it and thought he might be bringing something new to the table. Like maybe a cleaner way to set up (setup is not in the preview). I actually have a better way to set up for this and better convincers. so basically I feel like I was just giving them my money.

WHY didn't you ask if he teached something more before buying it? :confused:

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
i learned this from his book TOOC. and i agree, this trick is really good. the fact that its impromtu and has links in a way that i used to think needed a gimmick is fantastic.

Well in the preview (I haven't bought it yet...) the bands are freakin' huge! As if you could "borrow" rubber bands of that size! No one has those! So you have to carry your own which sort of makes it a bit suspicious to the specs. Remember, they don't know you're using regular (non-gimmicked) bands...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results