New 1-on-1 Released : Unicoin by Chris Kenner

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
As is tradition, the 1-on-1 section has just been updated (at 11:00pm EST) with a new addition. This week is another great video from the mind of Chris Kenner: Unicoin.

Four coins are shown. One at a time they vanish from one hand only to reappear in the other. Several variations incorporating ideas from Ross Bertram, John Carney, and Chris Kenner are taught in 14 minutes of detailed instruction.

Preview: http://www.theory11.com/1on1

Be sure to check it out. This joins Missing Link, The Covered Backslip Force, and Hellbound Spellbound as the 1-on-1's added in the past month alone. Hope everyone has had a great start to the weekend! Enjoy.

Feb 11, 2008
Looks amazing... definitely going to be picking this one up! Out of curiosity, where did the name Unicoin come from? I like it, I'm just curious. :cool:

{rkstr}

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Instead of being vague and disrespectful, would you care to elaborate on "variety"?

MD

He's not being disrespectful, he's just stating that those three are really the only people that do 1-on-1's, Chris especially.

Whilst I do appreciate Chris' contribution to the section, it would be nice to have some of the other artists actually do something for once. Simple as that. No need to elaborate, unless of course you find it absolutely necessary.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Instead of being vague and disrespectful, would you care to elaborate on "variety"?

MD

I would love to. The last time there was a one-on-one that wasn't just and excerpt from the trilogy and that wasn't by Chris, Aaron and Lee was 2 months ago. The last time there was a flourish one on one was 2 months ago. Daniel Madison has had 1 one on one in the past 2 months. Chris has had 4, Lee has had 2 and Aaron has had 1 but he had the one before d+M. With the exception of trilogy excerpts, the last time there was a card magic one on one by someone other than Lee, Aaron or Chris was 5 months ago...I just want to see some faces we haven't seen in a while do somethine new.

Now that I have elaborated, I wanna see you elaborate on how I was being disrespectful :rolleyes:

Aug 31, 2007
I would love to. The last time there was a one-on-one that wasn't just and excerpt from the trilogy and that wasn't by Chris, Aaron and Lee was 2 months ago. The last time there was a flourish one on one was 2 months ago. Daniel Madison has had 1 one on one in the past 2 months. Chris has had 4, Lee has had 2 and Aaron has had 1 but he had the one before d+M. With the exception of trilogy excerpts, the last time there was a card magic one on one by someone other than Lee, Aaron or Chris was 5 months ago...I just want to see some faces we haven't seen in a while do somethine new.

Now that I have elaborated, I wanna see you elaborate on how I was being disrespectful :rolleyes:

What the hell? That argument made no sense. It doesn't matter if the people are the same, it matters about the material. I don't even know how someone could argue that.

And who do you propose should do the 1-on-1s?

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Guys,

Please try to keep personal attacks to a minimum. I hate closing threads on a good subject because of them.

Dragon obviously wants more flourishing and Dorky likes the magic stuff.

We try to make everyone happy, and especially with the 1-on-1's, we try to keep a good balance. Some people like card magic, some like coin magic, some like flourishing, and some people like magic with everyday materials (like Missing Link). We try to keep a good balance. We have more flourishing vids from the Bucks and d+M coming soon, along with more magic tips and effects from the other T11 artists.

However, since all of our people live in different parts of the world; obtaining, editing, submitting and posting material is much easier said than done. We have to work with what we have.

Please be patient - there are 52 weeks this year, and we release a new 1-on-1 every single week. Each week is something different - taught by some of the best creators in this industry. Much more coming soon.

IN other news: Unicoin is a fun trick, and I believe CK goes through it swimmingly.

Stay awesome.

Love,

Katie Egleston

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results