Response/Criticism on my Sybil please

Sep 1, 2007
Aight so ive been practicing sybil for a couple of days now and i'd like some feedback, whether it's good or bad. Critisism, words of apreciation and tips are more than welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E-S6B7BQCw

Well, keep your arms loose, your hands look very stiff, if you relax them and if you relax their movement it will flow better. You have the moves down well enough, just work a bit on softening and smoothing your movements. If you've only been practicing for a couple of days, you are doing great my friend. Just keep practicing and you'll have it way nicer really soon.

Good job overall though :D

Juan

Apr 12, 2008
Aight, thanks for the great response guys, hopefully ill have a new, smoother and improved sybil up on youtube in a couple of days :p

Sep 1, 2007
dude you don't need to post a video of your sybil every couple of days to let us know how you're progressing. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if your cut needs to be faster or smoother. rather than join the ranks of 10000 youn00bs performing sybil badly , why not take a bit of time to practice and maybe in your next video show us something interesting.

Apr 12, 2008
dude you don't need to post a video of your sybil every couple of days to let us know how you're progressing. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if your cut needs to be faster or smoother. rather than join the ranks of 10000 youn00bs performing sybil badly , why not take a bit of time to practice and maybe in your next video show us something interesting.

Aight, noted

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results