Saturday Night Contest : Challenge Yourself

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Woops, missed this one! However, that's not going to stop me from challenging myself. This is a great idea, and it will hopefully inspire some incredible creative results. I'll be thinking about this over the next few days...

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Is it okay to join this contest now? Because I woke up for about 10 minutes ago, it's always middle in the night when the SNC is going! :) Hope it's okay, and hope someone can answer my question. (06:11 AM)

If it's possible for me to join, I'm gonna take out my magic on the streets, and I'm gonna perform some nice effects not just cardmagic :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

I accidentally fell asleep early last night :( I guess I can't participate. :( No Saturday Night Contest for 2 weeks. :( Oh well, good luck to those who entered and I look forward to seeing who won. For those of you like me who can't participate in this..... you might as well do something anyway. ;) A good lesson is taught in this week's contest. Again, good luck to all who enter.

-Doug

I was at a party last night...

Anyway, I'll enter anyway, maybe it'll be allowed, maybe it won't.

This tuesday, I am going to be working Red Robins for an hour or two doing balloons in the lobby. Also, on May 10th, I will be doing balloons from 10 AM to 2 PM at a church. I will try to have this on tape. I might do some kids routines as well. Depends if the want for balloons die down.

I beg the T11 crew to let me enter late.

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 16, 2007
Centreville Va
My Challenge

My Challenge this week is to perform for a group of strangers. im only comfortable with performing for ppl i no or people in my school. but once i leavethat area i fall to pieces so im goin to attempt to perform magic for a group of strangers. wish me luck....

Sep 3, 2007
I really wish i could have seen this earlier.... :(
I'll try something anyway.... mabye not as challenging though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results