Change Video

Aug 31, 2007
Hahah, that's not the actual way that D+M does it

Oh really? I would have never guessed that! Oh, dang, I was POSITIVE that this is how he does it. I guess Danny boy personally told you how he did his change, right?

And Dylan P, yeah, the change is really easy to figure out. But, if I *snip, snip* the beginning and ends of the video just like every other "CHANGE" video on Youtube it wouldn't be as easy to figure it out, without the dead giveaways at the start and end.

What you did was called The Marconick Change dummyisdumb. It's only ever (to my knowledge and research) been published in Daryls encyclopidia of card sleights Vol 7. I agree with you though, D+Ms change looks very much like a cut down/modified version of this change.

Aug 31, 2007
What you did was called The Marconick Change dummyisdumb. It's only ever (to my knowledge and research) been published in Daryls encyclopidia of card sleights Vol 7. I agree with you though, D+Ms change looks very much like a cut down/modified version of this change.

Hey, thanks for the comment. I searched for the "Marconick Change" and watched a few videos on it. This is definitely not a Marconick Change. It's actually just a "Shake" or "Twirl" change but w/ a modified grip.

My god, I just saw the worst Marconick change on youtube. He may as well have just said it was a tutorial on how to do it badly.

DiD, watched yours a few more times and can see it now - It was just too smooth and I assumed it was a Marconick change.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results