Help! Bee reviews.

Mar 12, 2008
Ok so heres my problem.
I am thinking on buying some Bee decks but i would like to see some reviews first.
But the search feature doesn't allow 3-letter words.
so I cant search anything with "Bee" in it.

Any help?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Then buy some and try them out yourself. They are from USPCC, which means they are some of the best cards in the world. Go get a couple decks, try them, hate them or love them, I don't care. But it'll help you understand which deck you prefer. Everyone is different. I like Bee's, but personally they are a bit too thick for me. So yeah.

Stein

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
USPCC cards aren't that different from each other. I can't tell Bees from Tally Hos while blindfolded (yes I've tried). If you like the design, try them out.

Oct 6, 2007
Bees are definately not as good as Bikes or Tally-Hos.

They are NOT as good for magic (no white borders) and they last shorter, as well as feel worse.

Tallys>Bicycles>(Bees=Hoyles)

[SOrry for the complcaited mathematical ..thing]

Search through the reviews forum, there is a sticky that has a link to every review. I'm almost positive you could find one. You might have to do some work to find it you can't expect everyone to do it for you.

Oct 21, 2007
USPCC cards aren't that different from each other. I can't tell Bees from Tally Hos while blindfolded (yes I've tried). If you like the design, try them out.
no way, I think the complete oposite... tallys are by far the best USPC deck out there today, and I would say Bees are near the bottom... there way too thick, too slipery and look ugly....
stick with tallys man there the best, unless ur huge on the pass, cus the bee back design covers the slights nicely

Oct 28, 2007
ok thx guy but i really want to see some reviews anyways so plz post some links.

Thanks!

why? we are pretty much giving you a short review right now. It doesn't matter if it is in the review section these are out answers.

i would say don't get them why, they feel almost just like bikes but they don't have boarders (bad).

no way, I think the complete oposite... tallys are by far the best USPC deck out there today, and I would say Bees are near the bottom... there way too thick, too slipery and look ugly....
stick with tallys man there the best, unless ur huge on the pass, cus the bee back design covers the slights nicely

To his, his own, personally i think tally's suck yeah i guess they look alright with their gay joker and all:p but to me they don't have the right feel.

right now i am sticking to my Lions.

Mar 12, 2008
why? we are pretty much giving you a short review right now. It doesn't matter if it is in the review section these are out answers.

As you said, you are giving short reviews.
I need a full review on them and if its video, make sure its good quality :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results