Prophet, Panic, or Distortion?

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Product question section?

OnT: If you live in the US take Prophet, (and if you think it's okay to build the gimmick). But Panic is also very good, it's nice to use it as a closer, very good reactions! Distortion is good too, but hmm, I don't know.

I gave you some tips, go for the trick you think you might like the best!

Hope I helped you.

:)

Oct 28, 2007
1. prophet, it is easy and amazing.
2. distortion it is easy and very visuall and gives the specs a what the hell is happening look!
3. panic is great but it is very bold and i feel this one you will get caught the most but it does work.

Sep 6, 2007
Estonia
1. prophet - ONE WORD. money. Money catches peoples eyes. Always. And if you do magic with it, they will be amazed any way.
2. distortion - amazing, again. But, for some people it might seem like too impossible, on the other hand, you can get great reactions with it.
3. panic - easy, and will amaze. Very clean and slow vanish, but works veery well.

Overall, i'd say, choose between panic or prophet.
Prophet you can carry always with yourself, but panic needs a minor preporation.

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Honestly I'd get Prophet. Panic is good too. But i just feel prophet is the better effect. Panic plays ok with audiences i feel that it has the same reactions as a good retention coin vanish. And distortion to me isn't worth the money. In essence It is just a color change so I would stick to my regular color change.

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
They are so different things, that you can't compare them to each other! It's like saying that iPod is better than Samsung cellphone.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results