I Have Been Played : The System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2007
i downloaded the system over at e and it wont let me change agles what good does that do me at all so i wasted my money for nothing.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I never liked the idea of downloading magic,
Especially DVD's like the system.

Things like that take some time to learn and get better.
I don't know how downloads work, but if your computer goes on the fritz and erases everything you have, do you get that download back? How many times are you able to watch it?

If you get a virus, then your computer will run slow as molasses.

I think to really understand the teachings, you need a hard copy of it, so you won't lose it and you'll always be able to go back to it a couple years from now or whenever.

Sep 1, 2007
DannyT is absolutely right if u have a pc. As long as you have a mac ur in good shape :)... PC's are ****

Mac users are the number one reason people don't use Macs.

That said, two things re-tabed.

First of all, Ellusionist does not carry The System anymore.

Second, could we maybe get a period in your posts somewhere?

D

Deleted member 2755

Mac users are the number one reason people don't use Macs.

That said, two things re-tabed.

First of all, Ellusionist does not carry The System anymore.

Second, could we maybe get a period in your posts somewhere?

Chill on the grammar errors Steerpike.:rolleyes: T11 is a bit more easy going than E forums. Also, I must agree... I use PCs yet I think Macs are WAAAAY better. The only reason I use Windows is because most software is made for Windows so I feel that a lot of things I normally would use on a PC I would not on a Mac. Still though... Macs are awesome. ;)

To stay on topic though... As Steerpike and a few other posters said, E does not sell The System anymore so you must have bought it a while ago. I'm sure that E put some sort of notice on the page saying that the angles could not be changed. I hope Dan and Dave helped you out a bit with your problem. (I saw their post.) I also recommend from now on buying a hard copy of something rather than a download. I have gotten downloads from T11 and E, but overall I would rather just get the DVD. Plus when I have to reformat my computer because of a virus or something, life is still easy because I have the disc and I don't have to worry about the licensing stuff. (Yes, I know that T11 doesn't have the licensing stuff, but E is a bit more cautious so they do.)

-Doug

Oct 28, 2007
wait? how did you even download it? E doesn't sell it anymore and i can't even find it on the website.

May 5, 2008
People don't use Macs because of Vista?

Also, yea. That rocked that Dan and Dave contacted you directly about the issue :)

-ThrallMind

nooooo people use macs because of vista. The magic part is watching Microsofts market share turn into Apples.

###lazydog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results