Products Similar to Prophet?

Oct 18, 2007
Germany
I would like to purchase prophet but im not sure if you can do this trick with oder bills like € ( euros ) .. a magican friend of me told me that there are also some altarnatives like -

Flash Cash - Fred Kaps
Hundy 50 - Greg Wilson
Slow Burn - Richard Sanders
3D Cash - Mark Allen
and Heiny 500 - Karl Hein

I would like to know the best trick of these but only if you can do the trick with euros

THANKS

Sep 1, 2007
I would like to purchase prophet but im not sure if you can do this trick with oder bills like € ( euros ) .. a magican friend of me told me that there are also some altarnatives like -

Flash Cash - Fred Kaps
Hundy 50 - Greg Wilson
Slow Burn - Richard Sanders
3D Cash - Mark Allen
and Heiny 500 - Karl Hein

I would like to know the best trick of these but only if you can do the trick with euros

THANKS

Extreme burn by Richard Sanders has a lot of changes and he talks about what to do with different currencies (including Euros). I used this trick yesterday for about Two hours of walk around... it killed.

Juan

Jan 11, 2008
Extreme burn by Richard Sanders has a lot of changes and he talks about what to do with different currencies (including Euros). I used this trick yesterday for about Two hours of walk around... it killed.

Juan
i agree and from what i have heard you can do it with any paper or paper like item as long as it is the same size

Jan 22, 2008
Extreme Burn

I recently purchased Extreme Burn. First of all the DVD is the most complete DVD I have purchased. In fact, he goes overboard in his explanations in every segment.

After a few weeks practicing the effect and deciding which changes I liked best for my uses, I have been very pleased with the results.

Not since Coin Through Soda Can have I been so pleased with the practical and effective use of a purchase.

I love T11 and I'm sure Prophet is great. I just have to give Extreme Burn rave reviews.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results