Any magicians in Egypt?

May 6, 2008
Egypt
I am looking for any magician or member of theory11 that lives in cairo so we can share our magic & help each other out

Aug 31, 2007
Amman, Jordan
Well, I'm not in Egypt either but in Amman. I just wanted to ask you guys something. Is there a negative perception towards magic in the Middle East, because everyone here thinks I'm gambling when I take out my cards.

Is there a negative perception towards magic in the Middle East, because everyone here thinks I'm gambling when I take out my cards.

Many people who expose things on youtube are from the middle east thus giving middle eastern people a false stereotype that they are a bad magician. like I said this is false and I am sure you are a fine young man.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
That's interesting Fenix. I'll be moving to the UAE in a few years, so it will be interesting to see if I get the same reaction to cards as you do.

Its the same as world wide really, take out a deck of cards while you're with card players and you either get asked to watch their 21 card trick, or to cut to 4 aces after they shuffle, or just sit back and watch your magic.

Card games is at their prime in Middle East, games like Baloot (mixture of old french game with 32 cards and some basics of poker ) is heavely played in gulf countries, and Tarneeb ( mainly played in Lebebon and Syria ) is extremly popular that many people sit back for more than 6 hours of straight playing. And now with Poker and BlackJack slowing entering the region, we can try out these poker deals, and show off our abilites of card counting in Black Jack! :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results