Jerry Nugget Box

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hey guys i am new to the fourm and i have one question.This may sound a little weird but i just realized this a couple of days ago.How does the Face of the Jerry nugget box look like? I only now what the back of the box looks like.I might be stupid for asking this question but i am very curious.Could someone please put up a link with a picture or if u have a jerry nugget deck can u Take the picture of the face of the box and reply with the link.Thanks!:)

Sep 2, 2007
Its true same as both sides. On golden nugget decks to. I've seen it on video.And I own five deck of golden nuggets.cough cough 2 sealed cough cough.I wonder if Chris Kenner is going to come and burn me now and be like.Cough Cough I have a Chuck Norris stash of jerry's cough cough.

Its true same as both sides. On golden nugget decks to. I've seen it on video.And I own five deck of golden nuggets.cough cough 2 sealed cough cough.I wonder if Chris Kenner is going to come and burn me now and be like.Cough Cough I have a Chuck Norris stash of jerry's cough cough.

Dude 5 decks of Golden Nuggets :eek:, I may just have to come burn you and take them haha, that's like my dream deck....but I guess my good old bikes are fine =[

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
NJ, USA
saadmalik.com
Are golden nuggets rarer than jarry's? Personally, I like the look of the latter better. But yes, the JN box is the same on both sides.

Golden Nuggets are less rare than Jerry Nuggets, hence being more cheaper. Though they both have the same stock and finish. Also, ever since Dan and Dave made them famous, they became more expensive.

-Saad

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Gold nuggets and Jerrys have totally different finishes. Jerrys go for more money but the Gold Nuggets are wicked rare. I only have a few Gold Nugget decks in my hidden bunker of cards.

Chris Kenner

How does this Katie girl know so much about Jerrys Nuggets?

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Gold nuggets and Jerrys have totally different finishes. Jerrys go for more money but the Gold Nuggets are wicked rare. I only have a few Gold Nugget decks in my hidden bunker of cards.

Chris Kenner

How does this Katie girl know so much about Jerrys Nuggets?

I don't know EVEYTHING about them. It just seems I have a few within in reach RIGHT NOW

KE

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
OK... Here's a secret. I actually live in the African, chimpanzee guarded, hidden bunker where Mr. Kenner keeps his stash of cards. There are many other AWESOME cards that he keeps here, including: Desert Inn's , Gold Nuggets, and Eleventy-Billion Dillion packs of Guardians.

I am the playing card queen,

KE

man i really want a deck of nuggets for my collection. or actually two, one red and one blue. but can't get them. Chris are you felling charitable or willing to sell some cards cheap.

i'd love you for ever. maybe, not in a weird way though.

c'mon

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results