Teacher Fired for 'Wizardry'

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Thats like in our schoolbut not as serviere.

Im not allowed to take my cards out at school in the Atrium because all the teachers think I am gambling! What the hell!
So i just go up to the libray.

Felix

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
That's embarrassing you are not a wizard just because you perform some random trick. This is sick, I don' know what to say, I just laugh! :p

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
all i can say is lol to the teacher thing

as to the religious views, if only these hard core religious fanatics would take time out of their "perfect" day and actually studied religion, they would realize their wasting their life on the basis of complete bs

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
as to the religious views, if only these hard core religious fanatics would take time out of their "perfect" day and actually studied religion, they would realize their wasting their life on the basis of complete bs

I know you are entitled to your opinion, however openly bashing any religion in such a manner is usually bad form...

Man, I remember when some private schools banned the Harry Potter books on the basis that they were teaching kids witchcraft. My bet is that th school the teacher was at happened to be a private school.

-ThrallMind

May 2, 2008
Hollywood, FL
Well... I don't think its America, Just Florida!! LOL I've lived here in The sunshine state for five years now. After that time I can honestly say that if the devil walks the earth, He does so in Florida. :p

Florida is synonymous with bad relations as far as teachers go. They get paid nothing down here when compared to other states.

Not to long ago, A teacher (Who just happens to be a hottie) Was fired from her teaching position for being a bikini model on the side. NOW THATS NUTS!!! But it all worked out for her, She's getting $25000.00 per picture to pose for playboy now!! Take that school board!!

As far as getting fired for doing magic, Well...Nothing surprises me from this state. I hope the teacher figures out a way to sue.

Tim

P.S. Tis is my first post here. HI EVERYONE!! Good to be here with you fine people.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Well... I don't think its America, Just Florida!! LOL I've lived here in The sunshine state for five years now. After that time I can honestly say that if the devil walks the earth, He does so in Florida. :p

Florida is synonymous with bad relations as far as teachers go. They get paid nothing down here when compared to other states.

Not to long ago, A teacher (Who just happens to be a hottie) Was fired from her teaching position for being a bikini model on the side. NOW THATS NUTS!!! But it all worked out for her, She's getting $25000.00 per picture to pose for playboy now!! Take that school board!!

As far as getting fired for doing magic, Well...Nothing surprises me from this state. I hope the teacher figures out a way to sue.

Tim

P.S. Tis is my first post here. HI EVERYONE!! Good to be here with you fine people.

Ha. Wow thats a pretty bold first post. Welcome aboard! I think you'll like it here its a great crowd. Be sure to read the forum rules.

I have contacted the Local6 news in Land O' Lakes to try to get more on this story and am waiting for them to get back with me. I'm certain the teacher was trying to make a point or using it to demonstrate something. I mean, its the toothpick trick. I'll keep you posted if I get any other info.

Sep 1, 2007

Tim

Hey, welcome to T11!

And I'm pretty sure that public school teachers everywhere have crappy salaries.

But welcome anyway!

Nov 23, 2007
NC
all i can say is lol to the teacher thing

May be bad form, but if you guys knew a fraction what i know about religion, your heads would expload

Stop already. This is not a thread on religion. Many hold very strong views and opinions about their beliefs and may be highly offended. I dont feel that this is appropriate conversation for a magic website but thats just me.

If you want to maybe start a thread on how magic relates to religion or something but this is about a teacher getting fired for ( I'll say it agian) the toothpick trick. Who would have ever thought. I wonder what the attorneys are thinking.

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
OMG, i pertformed stigmata and WOUNDED in front of my entire class, and they did nothing.....and the vanishing toothpick was my first trick, howd a teacher get fired for that? maybe his presentation was incredibaly awesome and he sold it to his students and they all went crazy....who knows....

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Hey, welcome to T11!

And I'm pretty sure that public school teachers everywhere have crappy salaries.

But welcome anyway!

Teachers and cops. Arguably the two most influential and significantly imortant professions and the lowest pay.

May 5, 2008
May be bad form, but if you guys knew a fraction what i know about religion, your heads would expload.

Isn't that basically what the goofy kid from "Live Free or Die Hard" said? Man, he had a lot to learn in that film.

###lazydog

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results