Does Daniel Madison talk when he teaches?

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone I've been thinking of purchasing Daniel Madison's Lethal, but I can't find out anywhere if he talks while he teaches the flourishes or not. So I just want to know if he's quite just like DnD are in the Trilogy. Alright thanks.

Oct 16, 2007
LETHAL only has Madison doing the moves step-by-step. It's a slow-mo of all the flourishes but it is not digitally slowed down unlike The System.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
It's a great DVD, it's pretty easy to follow - everything is shown a few times and from different angles. It might be difficult to get hold of at the moment though as it's pretty in demand.

If you can get it I'd recommend doing so. Even if it's just for the stylistic element. It's one of the coolest flourishing DVDs I've seen, lots of crazy stuff in the intro - it's a bit like watching that video from the ring.... but with cards.. and stubble.

There's a PDF on the disc also if you put it into your computer which teaches the flourishes, I've not checked it out yet as I felt the footage was enough, but it's on there.

Hope that helps!

D.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
It's a difficult one, I have the trilogy and I have lethal - The trilogy has a wider range of stuff within, but lethal is just ultimately cool.

You'll probably get more out of the trilogy, but lethal is a much better watching experience.

D.

Oct 28, 2007
i wish the had a play all button on the trilogy. so you could watch all the preformences without going and clicking every one.

personally i think the teaching on the trilogy was way better lethal but lethal had some kicka** moves.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results