Bicycle Guardians

Apr 25, 2008
I was just wondering, are these uv500 or air cushion. also whats the difference betwwen UV500 and air cushion. Thx to any responses

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hi Mitchell,

UV500 is the finish that Ellusionist uses on their custom decks. The finish is supposed to make cards last longer and spread nicer. You won't find the finish on cards other than those designed by them. If I'm not mistaken, the Bicycle Guardians are air cushion.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
You don't want UV500... it doesn't last as long or feel as nice as the Guardians' finish. Trust me, you don't.

May 10, 2008
Im with dumyisdumb, I cant really feel the difference, though i have noticed theat the UV500 feel nicer when they get older than most cards. But for 3 extra dollars, (or depends wherever else you buy you're cards from) is not worth it.

D

Deleted member 2755

Then why is it that people say a deck of Masters will last over a month?

-Doug

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
No, they do not. Well, ok, let's put it this way: Any deck of cards will last over a month, but they will not perform very well. Only Guardians would come even close to that out of the decks I have (and yes, I have all the E decks except for Shadow Masters and Black Ghost).

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I hate Masters. They make me really angry for some reason. Like, it sounds odd, but whenever I use them I just wanna hurt someone.

They also clump really bad and I hate them. Yep.

Faro shuffle with guardians

Hello everyone. Sorry if this has been brought up already, but I find it very difficult to faro the Guardians. The edges seem too stiff and resistant. I don't know if I used the right technical terms, but I hope my point is understood. I want to know if it's just me, or has anyone else experienced the same problem. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Peace.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yes, that was one downfall of the Guardians... they are a tad more difficult to Faro out of the box than other cards. But if you wear them down eventually, you'll be able to Faro them just like a standard deck of Bikes.

villusionist

Elite Member
Jun 1, 2008
I too have had trouble trying to faro guardians (also centurians and wynns), however, I can faro these decks face up. Kind of an upside-down handling basically. It does seem strange, but it works for me and the options there if i need it.
Anyone else get it to work that way?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results