Someone tried to login to my user today.

Mar 6, 2008
I don't know where to post, i think this is the best forum.
I recieved a mail, that someone recently tried to login to my user with 5 incorrect tries. He probably didn't mean no harm, probably just got curious because of my beautiful username :p, but is it possible to search for a user by country? I got the persons IP number.

Mar 6, 2008
Hum.. Thats strange.. I wonder how reliable these IPlocationfinderstuff really is... Tried another one earlier, and now when i tried this one, i got another location.

Mar 6, 2008
Theory sent it to me in an automatical mail, that said that a person with the ip nr tried to login to my account 5 incorrect times, and therefore was blocked for 15 minutes.

I think that if this wasn't such a big deal then you could just let it slide. Besides if that person happens to see this thread and knows that you have his IP then he won't bug you again. I say just shrug it off this time and if it happens again then you should trace him. Hope I could help.

Dylan P.

Aug 31, 2007
Lol, trust me guys, if someone was logging on to your account then you guys would be curious about who did it. Send the ip to a mod and they can find who it was.

[Post edited by Moderator for unprofessional, disrespectful, and profanity-laden content.]

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results