Flow and Believe

Apr 25, 2008
Ive been setting my eye on both effects and arent sure what to get. Also, in believe, how easy is the change compared to say, digital dissolve? I also found that a employee from the astonishment project said that in Flow there is really nothing to hide at all. any help? im on a strict budget and cant decide

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Flow hasn't come out yet so this post is a little too early but in my opinion (not having ANY details about flow and not owning neither) you should buy Believe because it's impromptu it's $15 cheaper and it looks really good, but it all depends if you are in an atmosphere where water bottles are common, school for example, Flow would be the better choice, so it all depends, but you should wait for a review of Flow and more of believe until you decide.

Apr 25, 2008
K thanks a lot. Also if anybody has believe, Do u have to be on a table or could u do it on the ground?

D

Deleted member 2755

Well, Believe is an awesome close up effect. Flow would still be great 1 on 1, but I feel that Flow would be most amazing with a group of people around you. Both are amazing so I would say get both. Which one you get first is up to you. Here are some facts for you.

Believe-
Completely impromptu
close up
rips cards.
great visual corner change

Flow-
Gimmick required
will have to buy refill gimmicks (each gimmick lasts 100 performances according to the person who runs The Astonishment Project.)
happens in spectator's hands
amazing for large groups

They are both just awesome.... I've been saving for a while so I bought Believe a little while ago and I'm going to be practicing it. I'll be buying Flow when that comes out as well. Also note, if you buy Flow within the first 24 hours of release you get 10% off everything else in your cart so if you need something like a close up pad or something like that... Flow would be the effect to get first. They are still both amazing though.

-Doug

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Well, just about everyone here has seen the Flow preview I assume. I'm also sure everyone's seen the Believe preveiw as well. I saw Believe first, then I saw Flow, it looked amazing but Believe appealed to me a bit more. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you would like Believe ALOT. But... Ok... I have no idea where I'm going with this now...
Anyways, Believe is great and sure Flow will be also.

-SM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results