Do you believe in real magic?

Do you think there is True Magic in the World?

• Yes

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • I think there could be, but I've yet to be convinced.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone I did a search on this but nothing came up, so I thought I'd make a poll. I want to know if anyone here since everyone here I hope is either an active performing magician, flourisher, exc. Anyway since we all attempt to make our audience believe that magic is real or atleast to change what they believe to be possible, I want to know who all believes in TRUE magic.

I'm talking about someone floating for real, dissapearing, whatever your idea of it is. I'm just curious since I know some performers who laugh if anyone even thinks about magic possibly being real or atleast some people being able to do it, so I thought I'd get yalls opinons. I look forward to your posts and comments.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
No I don't think so. Since we all are magicians I think that should be enough for everyone to understand that there is an explanation for everything.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I believe real magic has existed. Maybe not in the same sense of 'I'm here *poof*' 'Where'd he go?'
but our art had to come from something. I really do believe magic, today, is an imitation of something that was once real.

I do believe in real magic completely and this is why:

I know a girl (not my girlfriend) who has a strange ability. Now, this may seem fake and stupid but I will assure you that it is completly true and if you don't believe me oh well.

Every Tuesday, at exactly 4:00p.m She is able to produce flames from her fingertips and palms of her hands. It only works at that day at that time though. from 4:00 it will work but at 4:01 it won't.

Now, many people ask why we don't take pictures or videos. We have tried however these flames have never shown up on film. Apparently we can only see them for real but not on film. weird huh?

Sep 1, 2007
Canada

I know a girl (not my girlfriend) who has a strange ability. Now, this may seem fake and stupid but I will assure you that it is completly true and if you don't believe me oh well.

Every Tuesday, at exactly 4:00p.m She is able to produce flames from her fingertips and palms of her hands. It only works at that day at that time though. from 4:00 it will work but at 4:01 it won't.

Now, many people ask why we don't take pictures or videos. We have tried however these flames have never shown up on film. Apparently we can only see them for real but not on film. weird huh?

I would be willing to travel and meet her just to see this. Please PM me.

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
We create magic, but there is no "magic" out there.

For example, show me a magician who will teach you a trick, and the revelation is "well, I just concentrate really hard and suddenly the card back is blue."

Every secret to every trick can be explained without any supernatural explaination. In fact, that is true with everything in the universe.

There is no "magic", but there is magic we create. And we use the "magic" of physics, psychology, chemistry, mathmatics......you get the idea.

Oct 28, 2007

wow ever think that she might have a gimmick or something? Or you are crazy:p now if this is true i really really really want you to like stalk her with a camera and get this on film. but i don't think i will be convinced unless i see it in person and then again i still would not believe it.

to answer the question....................no

wow ever think that she might have a gimmick or something? Or you are crazy:p now if this is true i really really really want you to like stalk her with a camera and get this on film. but i don't think i will be convinced unless i see it in person and then again i still would not believe it.

to answer the question....................no

Well, like I said it doesn't show up on film and she does it with short sleeves or no sleeves. I am also allowed to inspect her and everything for a gimmick.

Oct 28, 2007
i don't understand why it wouldn't show up on film but meh....hey i got an idea kidnap her and ship her to me and so i could see it! :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results