Theory11 Music - Something Different

Alright. Guys, Dana just sent me a PM and this is what it said:

"Hey Dylan.

Nice to hear from you again.

Yeah, I've been watching the thread. It never gets old hearing that people appreciate your work... . I'm in the middle of putting the music for Dangerous together right now but once we get that sent off to duplication, perhaps we'll have to look into the music thing.

Dana"

So hopefully he'll get around to it soon. Buit for the time being just keep posting your thoughts in the thread.

Sep 1, 2007
If you go to waynehouchin.com he says in his daily update to email him with any thoughts about Dana's music so email away...!! :p

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Are you expecting full songs? Because that'd be a lot of work for Dana; I doubt he makes full songs for the previews so he has to finish every song and put it all together.

Eh.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
There have been countless threads about this already :rolleyes: and re-opening this one by bumping it ain't going to pressure Dana into making on any more than he has already planned.

So chill. Patience is a virtue.

Sep 7, 2008
dana, your music is amazing. I can not put into words how much I love your music. If you make a soundtrack of what you have then you could retire that afternoon making record cash. I think I speak for everyone on T11 when I say, "Let there be a Soundtrack!"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results