Best PK Ring?

Jan 16, 2008
Wroking Overseas
I am looking to buy a good PK Ring. Does anyone have any advice on which type they think is best? I ask because I searched and the average price is around 22 dollars, but some are a lot more expensive. Is there any difference?

Dec 3, 2007
Denmark
Yo!

Don't buy the PK ring at a magic shop. It is way too expensive. Instead buy at http://www.supermagnetman.net/ ...
I have all in all bought 3 Magnetic rings there, and they work just like the expensive one's. You can tell that the guy selling them know his craft, by all the magnetic stuff he keeps.
The rings you buy at his shop, is originally intended for people with weak joints to pick up keys etc.
With that said magnet is N40, which equals other PK rings out there.

Reactions: TuckerJ
Jan 26, 2008
Ya mine I got from Blacks and it hasnt done anything to my ipod or phone or computer so Id say they are safe. I dont think they are powerful enough

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
While on the topic of PK rings - are they safe around watches and other electronics such as iPods and cell phones?
It should be though it might mess with some seeing as how some rely on magnets. I used to use a slider Samsung and whenever the ring got close to it it thought it was open, didnt do any damage though.

Reactions: The Magic X
Jun 23, 2008
size

Yo!

Don't buy the PK ring at a magic shop. It is way too expensive. Instead buy at http://www.supermagnetman.net/ ...
I have all in all bought 3 Magnetic rings there, and they work just like the expensive one's. You can tell that the guy selling them know his craft, by all the magnetic stuff he keeps.
The rings you buy at his shop, is originally intended for people with weak joints to pick up keys etc.
With that said magnet is N40, which equals other PK rings out there.

Do you have to buy this ring a size bigger or is it the right size. Do you know? Someone said in the magic cafe that they come smaller, but I'm not sure if they were referring to all brands or one in specific.
Thank you.

Aug 11, 2016
I was told that the PK ring is nothing more then a magnet. I am pretty sure you can just make one yourself and connect it with your own static field, it should be easy.

Aug 11, 2016
regarding my post about the PK ring its not needed I found out what PK is and how its controlled with no effort you just have to heat up your body and the sweat helps with control I know it sounds discussing but its how it works with sucking all the positive static from the object turning it negative then using your positive static field to control it. Took me 8 months to figure it out... So lame..

Oct 16, 2016
I got my first one from Dreamlandmagic.com it was pretty good but then I slammed my hand on the ground at school and it broke for 9.99 though it was a good price for the quality just don't slam it onto things I learned that the hard way

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results