Utility Flourish

Hello what do you rekon the biggest ultility flourish. I think it would have to be between the Sybil and the Revoultion Cut. The Sybil gave birth to many different flourishes and many varions of the Sybil. On the other hand the Revoultion cut is in most of Dan and Dave and Daniel Madisons flourishes. If so what do you rekon the next bug ultility flourish will be.

Whats your thoughts.

JDEN

Oct 8, 2007
Hello what do you rekon the biggest ultility flourish. I think it would have to be between the Sybil and the Revoultion Cut. The Sybil gave birth to many different flourishes and many varions of the Sybil. On the other hand the Revoultion cut is in most of Dan and Dave and Daniel Madisons flourishes. If so what do you rekon the next bug ultility flourish will be.

Whats your thoughts.

JDEN

Bold=spelling

Sorry, I'm sort of a spelling freak.

I "reckon" the next big utility flourish will be maybe Richard's One Card Twirl. It can be incorperated into many different magic and flourishing routines, especially single card flourishes.

Sep 1, 2007
I am going to say One Card Twirl...or even just card twirls

Kind of like Richard's One Card Twirl which was stated earlier

I find people doing alot of one or more card twirls these days....including myself :D

and also the Sybil for sure

-Wilson.

Sep 1, 2007
- Richard's one card twirl
- Sybil
- Revolution
- Thumb roll (for the win!!!)
- Cylinder

Yes, I know thumb roll and cylinder aren't as popular as say sybil, but you could be suprised at what you can do to flourishes by adding a cylinder into them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results