Card magic

Aug 31, 2007
UK
You might want to try a book instead of buying high priced - low quality DVD's. Try Card College, they are a great set of books and actually teach alot.

Feb 2, 2008
"Born to Perform Card Magic" and "Crash Course 2: Ambitious Card" are excellent DVDs. In fact, I can't think of any other DVDs "with a lot of good tricks" in them. Mostly you got either DVDs with sleights or DVDs with just one trick. But that's not what you are asking for.

Aug 31, 2007
I would say start with books. If you really want or need a DVD, buy Simply Sydney form dananddave.com. I believe it has 7 routines, 3 variations on the collectors, and 1 variation on one of the other effects. Also you get a cool little effect called Two timing. Well worth the price.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
If you can afford it, Card College. If you can't, Royal Road to Card Magic. Then move up to some more advanced stuff like Pyrotechnic Pasteboards and/or Card Stunts. By the way, I have reviews for Royal Road to Card Magic, Pyrotechnic Pasteboards, and Card Stunts if you'd like to check them out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results