2 Cards as 1

Sep 3, 2007
What is the best way to stick 2 Cards together as 1?

Requirements
-stays stuck
-comes apart easily when you need it to
-can stay together during the Pop Up Move (being bent)

-can be handled by a spectator

Any advice?

(PM me if it's exposure)

A tad bit of Roughing spray or a small piece of Double sided sticky tape has worked for me. Its fairly easy to get them apart when you need to. It depends on the spectator also though. A casual glance is all that is needed so if they do that your good to go. Bending could be a little tricky though.

-J

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
A tiny bit of magician's wax could do the trick quite nicely. Besides the spec handling the card, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Magicians wax is great as well as roughing fluid and double sided stick tape. If you don't have magicians wax then you could go and try to get some braces wax from a local orthodontist.

I don't believe, however, that there is no way that a spectator can handle the double.

Dylan P.

Sep 3, 2007
When I say handle, I mean they can flip it over as part of my ACR without feeling too suspicious.

Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
They will be able to feel a double card, trust me. They are much thicker, and because of this, will become stiffer and won't feel like a normal card. Sorry, but I just don't think it can be done.

Dec 13, 2007
roughing spray would do the trick

but it depends on the spectator

also spit... it wouldn't work well for me cuz i don't have enough glucose in my spit for it to stick that well... but its possible

experiment

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results